Author Topic: Waiting patiently  (Read 1773 times)

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
Re: Waiting patiently
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2007, 05:18:10 PM »
Hello and welcome good luck in your search.

Offline mandy

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2007, 05:43:46 PM »
hi Gill welcome to col hope you find your perfect puppy soon :D

RIP Toby love and miss you every day xx

1/7/95 to 20/8/2012

Offline Gill2107

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2007, 01:35:52 PM »
Well yesterday we went to visit a lovely lady and her dogs in Chester.

We had gone to look at a young dog, but on arriving it was plainly obviously my daughter Isabel (3 years) would be better with an older girl.  We had a look at a 5 year old girl whose name is Flora and in the next week or so she will be coming to live with us.  Flora is an absolute darling, very gentle and sedate - just right for us!! 

Isabel was so excited when she told her dad about Flora - how she had put her collar and lead on and taken her for a walk around the kitchen and then also giving her a kiss!!.  This is such a big achievement for Isabel as even though we had a dog until last year recently a staffie tried to jump on my lap, then neck and then back over onto my lap again and all the time I was trying to hold Isabel.  Well to say she was hysterical is an under statement and since then any dog coming near her has made her very nervous.

Will post pictures as soon as she arrives - going out to look for a cosy bed and PINK collar now!!

Gill
Gill

9 lives and only 1 salary!!!

Offline *Adele*

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 01:51:41 PM »
Aw how lovely! Glad you've found your special cocker! We were looking at young puppies to start with but I'm sure it's a lot easier with an older one I'm sure with the two young kids!  :005: Can't wait to see pics of her!  :shades:

Offline Boo

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2007, 03:28:24 PM »
Hi and welcome  :D.  I've got a blue roan called Gracie, she's hard work but we love her to bits :luv:
We're West Mids / Warwickshire - just outside Coventry