Author Topic: delicate subject hmm hmm  (Read 7023 times)

Offline Tommo

• Site Member
Re: delicate subject hmm hmm
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2007, 11:13:53 AM »
I have seen that blow up sheep can be purchased. Not really rure what you're supposed to do woth them :shades: Maybe one of these could be the answer ;)

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2007, 11:17:10 AM »
I have seen that blow up sheep can be purchased. Not really rure what you're supposed to do woth them :shades: Maybe one of these could be the answer ;)

:rofl1: :rofl1:
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx

Offline Krisdt

• Site Member
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2007, 01:26:29 PM »
This thread is so  :rofl1:

on a slightly more serious note, Loki does hump the cushions but he just gets told no and the cushion removed. But otherwise its a natural thing to do so I just ignore the other humping. If it gets too much he just gets the same as when its a cushion.

Offline nicola brennan

• Site Member
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2007, 05:09:23 PM »
It seems to me that dogs are being expected to behave less and less like dogs for our own convenience and to prevent peoples embarrassment  ::) They will hump and do all sorts of other distasteful things that WE consider are socially unacceptable for humans - but they are DOGS not people  :-\

Why would you want to subject a dog to invasive surgery, purely to spare your disgust and blushes?  :huh:

my puppy is going for 'invasive surgery next mon' advised by vet for health reasons.  some people on this sight sound like my mother rather than a friendly forum  >:D
nicola x bobby

Offline Tommo

• Site Member
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2007, 07:01:12 PM »
Still like the inflatable sheep option. Paws up from Baggins.

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2007, 07:12:02 PM »
It seems to me that dogs are being expected to behave less and less like dogs for our own convenience and to prevent peoples embarrassment  ::) They will hump and do all sorts of other distasteful things that WE consider are socially unacceptable for humans - but they are DOGS not people  :-\

Why would you want to subject a dog to invasive surgery, purely to spare your disgust and blushes?  :huh:

my puppy is going for 'invasive surgery next mon' advised by vet for health reasons.  some people on this sight sound like my mother rather than a friendly forum  >:D

I'd like to meet your mother; she sounds like a sensible woman  :005:

Obviously, there are situations when neutering is advisable for the welfare of the dog......and as long as your vet has made you aware of the risks associated with the procedure and possible long term affects on coat, temperament and health and you both agree that it is in your puppies best interests, then of course it should go ahead  ;)
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline Tommo

• Site Member
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2007, 07:18:31 PM »
I know that us blokes are in a minority on this forum but a little bit of tact and diplomacy wouldn't go amiss :shades: We do have our uses, really we do :lol:

Offline hamfam

• Site Member
  • Lucy Blue roan beauty
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2007, 07:28:05 PM »
I know that us blokes are in a minority on this forum but a little bit of tact and diplomacy wouldn't go amiss :shades: We do have our uses, really we do :lol:

Yeah your right after all someone has to nod when they whitter on and on and on :lol:

If it's not wet and sloppy, it's not a real kiss

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2007, 07:31:09 PM »

I'm sorry - have I offended the male COL members in some way?  :huh:
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline sarahp

• Site Member
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2007, 07:42:17 PM »

my puppy is going for 'invasive surgery next mon' advised by vet for health reasons. 

but thats the point - you say health reasons - humping is not a health issue - its a social thing that some humans find embarrasing.  No-one is saying do not castrate at all - but just do it for the right reasons - ie ones that it will have an effect on - like dog-on-dog aggression.

I'd like to meet your mother; she sounds like a sensible woman  :005:

I now have a sticky laptop screen - I spurted vodka and orange all over the place readin this - very apt considering the thread  :lol:

Sarah & The Roan Rangers - Daisy Dog & Dill Boy

The average dog has one request to all humankind. Love me

Offline Tommo

• Site Member
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2007, 08:00:21 PM »
Offend? On this, probably the friendliest forum on the net...... most definately not. The term invasive surgery  makes me cross my ankles ph34r. Cant you just talk to him. Have a look under his bedding for copies of cockers monthly or the latest cocker spaniel callender. All tell tale signs ;)

Offline hamfam

• Site Member
  • Lucy Blue roan beauty
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2007, 08:06:30 PM »
Offend? On this, probably the friendliest forum on the net...... most definately not. The term invasive surgery  makes me cross my ankles ph34r. Cant you just talk to him. Have a look under his bedding for copies of cockers monthly or the latest cocker spaniel callender. All tell tale signs ;)

:rofl1:

Don't forget the aftershave :lol:

If it's not wet and sloppy, it's not a real kiss

Offline phillyknickers

• Site Member
  • Can we go home yet.....?
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2007, 08:10:38 PM »
Cant you just talk to him. Have a look under his bedding for copies of cockers monthly or the latest cocker spaniel callender. All tell tale signs 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Harry the Sprocker - crossbreed I know, but still gorgeous !

"Don't walk in front of me - I may not follow.
 Don't walk behind me - I may not lead.
 Just walk beside me & be my friend." (and STOP PULLING!!)

Albert Camus

Offline debrand

• Site Member
  • My angels Barney 2004-08 and Jet 2005-09
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2007, 09:15:41 PM »

I thought I noticed Barney oggling the TV when Crufts was on!!!
The dirty little dog- I am so glad pink stuffed dog isn't about any more!  ph34r

Don't think I'll ever look at a vodka and orange in the same light again.  :005:
And I'll certainly never rub a horses leg! :o