General > Introductions

New addition

(1/2) > >>

ST:
Been thinking about having an addition to our very small family soon.  No, not a baby but a COCKER!  Been told that this is an excellent place for advise, so I thought I'd pop on and introduce myself.  I'm Sarah from Huddersfield and we are hoping to get a cocker pup sometime early next year.  so between now and then I'll probably need lots of advise.                    

Gilly:
Hiya Sarah,

And welcome to Cockersonline. Yep, this is definetly the right place to be and it's nice to see your doing your research before getting your puppy. A good place to start is with the "How to find a reputable breeder" FAQ this link will take you there http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/forum/viewtopic . php?t=2019
Good Luck!!!

Gilly                    

gerry:
Welcome aboard - I'm sure you'll find all the help and advice you need here, it's a great site ;D                    

Anonymous:
;DPleased to meet you!!  Yes this is a GREAT site with heaps of sensible advise.  Hope you find your baby soon!

Emma and Indie                    

Anita:
Welcome to the site - a cocker makes a great addition to a family :) Good luck with your search.                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version