Author Topic: Hi all!  (Read 1983 times)

Offline caro

• Donator
  • Sam
Re: Hi all!
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 02:49:11 PM »
Wecome to COL so sorry to hear about Daisy - if only our animals lived as long as us - that is a lovely picture of her.

Fern is nearly 2 and she hardly barks - she only does it if she is startled - or if somebody knocks on the door but she does one bark and that is it.  Although if anybody is in the field next to our garden she will bark and bark and bark til they've gone or if we go and tell her its ok but that's because it is extremely unusual for people to be out there.  She'll also bark if another cat is in the garden or next to it, but that is partly my fault because we have our own cat and Fern is trying to help us defend her territory!  My brother in law and his partner came round the other day and Fern barked and in all this time they've never heard her - they were in shock for a good 5 minutes!

Fern does funny little wimpers when she is dreaming ! Hope you find another special cocker soon,
Caroline & Sam RIP Fern x RIP Charlie Cat x

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2007, 04:55:08 PM »
Hello and welcome, sorry to hear about Daisy, she was beautiful. I hope you find a dog soon.

Offline Gypsygem

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 06:01:45 PM »
I've been making enquiries about the puppy at ProDogs Direct and also about Trudi at Mill Rescue and Tammy over in Ireland.  Fingers crossed I will get a little friend soon. 

Where was the pic and name Percy displayed for the puppy cos all I get is 'details to come' and a drawing of a cocker, with '7 week old cocker' underneath.
 Cannot find any pics or names!  :-\

Offline jann

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 06:23:57 PM »
 ;) Have you contacted pro dogs direct about Percy ?
I only saw the post in COL rescue and there were no pics or other information. If you haven't already, I'd phone pro dogs good luck Jann ;)

Offline Shelley

• Site Member
  • Melody, Abi, Tia
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2007, 06:27:21 PM »
Welcome to the board :D, good luck with finding your new dog, Daisy looks absolutely gorgeous I can imagine the hole she left :'(

Tia, Melody and Abi

RAW FED, CHEMICAL FREE DOGS!