Author Topic: oh my goodness!!!  (Read 2564 times)

Offline *sammy*

• Site Member
oh my goodness!!!
« on: July 05, 2007, 05:22:39 PM »
i've just got home from work-sammy been with my sister all day so i was expecting a pee and poo free home for once!! i walked through the front door to find my house in a ABSOLUTE mess!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D my sister had dropped him off only an hour before and hadn't shut the baby gate which confines him to the kitchen!!!!

this is what i found:

a poo in the living room
four bamboo shoots bitten half to death(not rescueable)
my sons son have eaten (saveable)
puzzle pieces everywhere
all cushions off the sofa on the floor,
my mail eaten
my cardigan eaten

then it was upstairs

all washing over the landing
bin in the bathroom emptied
a pee upstairs (prop couldn't resit the carpet)

oh my where do i start, i phoned my sister all she said was opps!!!! obviously can't blame sammy he obviously had a ball!!!!! :005:

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
Re: oh my goodness!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 05:25:05 PM »
Poor you! I would start at the top and work your way down! Have a few wines a syou go and it won't seem that bad by the time you make it back to the kitchen!

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 05:27:21 PM »
I shouldn't laugh but  :005: :005:  Not sure about the wine idea though, you don't want to add vomit to the list ::)
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline Krisdt

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 05:28:31 PM »
Sorry but I had a bit of a chuckle at that too. I am sure your sister wont forget next time though  :005:

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 05:37:55 PM »
Oh dear  :lol: :lol:  I bet Sammy thoroughly enjoyed his little rampage  :lol: :lol:  Happy clearing up  ;)
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Boof

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 05:59:08 PM »
Ahh, I definitely think she will think twice before doing that next time.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 06:17:00 PM »
Oops! Think how well he'll sleep tonight  :005:

Millie

Offline *sammy*

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 06:36:37 PM »
after filling a bag with ripped up paper, putting the hoover round and mopping the floor i think i'm getting somewhere sammy had done a huugggggge poo on the kitchen fllor that has stunk the house out- aaaggghhhh
i think it's one of those days. had a nightmare day in school was suppose to be there half day when i turned up they said oh please sty the full day. i couldn't say no as it's worth it for the money.i was shattered when i got home -son started playing up in my mothers and cried and screamed cos i was taking him home!!!!
however OH has just phoned and i went through the whole story with him he thought it was histerical but then went on to say he thinks sammy should have a kennel outsside!!!!(his fathers dogs live out) then he goes on to say that one of his friends is rehoming their terrier and he wants us to have it!!!!!!
too much to think about!!!! what's your opinions on this???? my brain is well and truly fried and have to sort out work for tomorrow. i'll leave you to make my mind up for me..................................

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 07:16:11 PM »
Personally I'm not into kennelling pet dogs outside - why have them otherwise?  :huh:  A lot of people keep working dogs outside but even this wouldn't be for me unless you're like my trainer who has over 60 dogs  :o 

On the terrier thing, I would want a lot more information before I committed myself to anything - why is the dog being rehomed? What sex and age is it? Do you actually want another dog just now? And do you want a terrier? Terriers are a very different kettle of fish to spaniels. I personally like Jack Russells/patterdales etc but they aren't everyone's cup of tea, I know quite a few of them and generally they are noisy, determined, stubborn and prone to running off after rabbits/squirrels etc. It really depends if you want another dog and if you want a terrier type with all that entails... only you can decide.
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline supaspaniel

• Site Member
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 07:35:28 PM »
Personally I'm not into kennelling pet dogs outside - why have them otherwise?  :huh: 

My guys had a kennel outside during the day (only the day  tho) while I was at work...they were never in it for more than 4 or 5 hours and came out as soon as I was home, but they went in it happily enough  .....that might be what he meant :-\
Otherwise I agree I have dogs cos I want them with me ;)

Zen Dog...he knows not where he is going, for the ocean will decide. Its not the destination....its the glory of the ride.

Offline *sammy*

• Site Member
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 07:45:32 PM »
yeah i've just spoke to him again and after thinking about it, i don't see the point of having dogs for them to live outside either :shades:yeah he would just be there in the day. i honestly know anything about terriers so any advice would be appreciated. he said we'd have a chat went he got home-whenever that may be!!!

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 07:47:13 PM »
Personally I'm not into kennelling pet dogs outside - why have them otherwise?  :huh: 

Completely agree. Sammy is just a baby, this is just a phase (hopefully  :005: ) as he gets older he will learn & will eventually be able to be left alone without destroying or chewing anything. What's happened today is just part & parcel of having a puppy I'm afraid.

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2007, 07:51:20 PM »
Do you know what kind of terrier it is? There's a lot of difference in a JRT, patterdale or lakeland type to a westie or yorkie type...

Good decision on the kennel methinks  ;)  but I do sympathise with that 'aaaargh' feeling on coming home to a scene of carnage. Alfie couldn't be crated as a pup and although he was generally very good there was one memorable occasion when I went to Tesco for just over an hour and came back to find that he'd ripped off a 2 foot chunk of skirting board, ripped up his bed and scattered the stuffing everywhere, emptied the bin (for the first and only time ever!) and started to tunnel his way through the kitchen wall - he'd chewed and clawed a big hole in the plaster  :o >:D  Not a bad hour's work for a 5 month old pup... at least he didn't poo I suppose!  :shades: :005:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2007, 07:59:59 PM »
..sorry but  :005: :005: :005: ..what a lovely time he had  ;) :005:

Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline *sammy*

• Site Member
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2007, 08:00:25 PM »
i think it's a lakeland x cairn (sp). it's a bitch and it's 3. no idea why they are rehoming-but obvisouly i don't want to do anything i will regret. i agree that these things will happen and he enjoyed himself!!!  :005: some how i can laugh now it's all cleared up!!!