Author Topic: new and a novice  (Read 5111 times)

Offline Smudgesmum

• Site Member
  • mum to Oliver,9 and Smudge,4
Re: new and a novice
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2007, 11:24:48 AM »
Hi welcome to COL. I have only been a member for a couple of days myself.I have a 7th month Blue Roan and a 5year old English Setter.
The setter has recently been diagnosed with colitis ( this only on moving vets!) We now feed him on Nutro Natural Choice chicken and rice and also "Berties" Natures Harvest Chicken and rice . Touch wood...he has been fine and we are so pleased with his poo! First time in his life he has had really good faeces. As long as you don't feed anything with animal derivatives in it. :D

Your puppy loks lovely btw :luv:

Offline Shelley

• Site Member
  • Melody, Abi, Tia
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2007, 05:12:10 PM »
Biba is gorgeous :luv:, welcome to the board :D

Tia, Melody and Abi

RAW FED, CHEMICAL FREE DOGS!

Offline bibathediva

• Site Member
  • SMILE
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2007, 05:37:09 PM »
 :D thank you all,
love this site,my house doesnt though,anyone know a good cleaner ;)

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2007, 06:16:55 PM »
No I have the same trouble.  Be looking for a solicitor at this rate to sort out a divorce too  :005:
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline *sammy*

• Site Member
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2007, 06:24:32 PM »
No I have the same trouble.  Be looking for a solicitor at this rate to sort out a divorce too  :005:

me too!!! everytime my OH is out i'm on here striaght away. he doesn't know how long i spend on here-the bits he knows about moans i'm on here to much :005: :005:

Offline tigerlilly

• Site Member
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2007, 10:46:49 PM »
AAh what a beaut

Offline mac

• Site Member
  • fuse
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2007, 02:02:05 PM »
she is so :luv: :luv: :luv:
love from fuse and lisa and now adding little sox

Offline tigerlilly

• Site Member
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 09:17:10 PM »
She's gorgeous!!! :luv:

Offline cadbury

• Site Member
  • My wonderful Family oh and me
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2007, 10:41:27 PM »
love this site,my house doesn't though,anyone know a good cleaner ;)
I know what you mean my sons keep saying "oh no mums on that site again" :005: and my hubby says that the animals
allways seem to come first in our house :o I don't know what they mean :005:
Hi from ANN,Bailey, Minstrel and Merlin the cat.
My animals are the light through dark days
Update.... Bailey died yesterday age 14 .. Minstrel 8yrs ago age 17
Merlin 10 yrs ago age 17
I have now Ellaween age 7 and Willow age 2 both working type cockers Ella black and Tan and Willow choc n Tan.

Offline ruby ruby doo

• Site Member
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2007, 06:21:21 AM »
I love biba. :luv:.going to have one like her one day..ruby is  chocolate and i could eat her all up :D. i have had and adored a blue roan boy growing up but that combination brown with roan..sigh...gorgeous... :shades:she looks much darker as her fur gets longer! problem with this site they actually tell you how many hours you have been on line! oops.. >:Ddon t let hubby see that! bless ruby she got me up in time to see a beautiful sunrise..5.30 as usual!  :DSo now i'm tapping away again wondering if anyone else is the same! she had done her doos had a little romp breakfasted and curled up snugly on her cushion..arr! :luv:
jo & ruby =)

Offline cadbury

• Site Member
  • My wonderful Family oh and me
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2007, 08:23:37 PM »
I love biba. :luv:.going to have one like her one day..ruby is  chocolate and i could eat her all up :D. i have had and adored a blue roan boy growing up but that combination brown with roan..sigh...gorgeous... :shades:she looks much darker as her fur gets longer! problem with this site they actually tell you how many hours you have been on line! oops.. >:Ddon t let hubby see that! bless ruby she got me up in time to see a beautiful sunrise..5.30 as usual!  :DSo now i'm tapping away again wondering if anyone else is the same! she had done her doos had a little romp breakfasted and curled up snugly on her cushion..arr! :luv:
excuse me Bailey says why do you only love Biba :'( he is a choc roan too and he is the spit of Biba he says if you dont believe me ask Teresa Bibas mum or look at our photos I come under Cadbury
Hi from ANN,Bailey, Minstrel and Merlin the cat.
My animals are the light through dark days
Update.... Bailey died yesterday age 14 .. Minstrel 8yrs ago age 17
Merlin 10 yrs ago age 17
I have now Ellaween age 7 and Willow age 2 both working type cockers Ella black and Tan and Willow choc n Tan.

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2007, 10:05:11 PM »
my auntie called my cousin biba but rather than after the designer she stated she had named her that after the shop as she used to work there  :005:

As I remember, Biba was the shop and the designer was called Barbara Hulanicki  ;)

http://www.bibaexperience.com/

I remember going to the first shop in Kensington and then to big shop when they took over the old Derry and Toms department store - it was the most amazing shop I have ever seen before or since.  :o  It really was an experience - trouble was I think people went for the experience and didn't spend enough money  :-\ I remember my sister having their toileteries in the black and gold bottles and I had this Biba poster on my bedroom wall throughout the 70's :D

I had that too!!!! I LOVED it.

I once bought a long, shiny brown halter neck dress from there. It cost most of my monthly salary. It was a real treasure as at 5ft 10 I always had such a time trying to find long dresses which were actually long on me. Don't remember how I survived that month but I wore that dress to so many parties. Problem was I would be standing talking to someone and then suddenly the top would fall round my waist as some evil so and so would walk past and undo my strap :005: >:(

I never knew where that dress went. I think it was a casualty of a family break up. Such a pity. I was a skinny beanpole then and I'd love to know just how skinny!!!!!

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2007, 10:08:33 PM »
Oh, and welcome to Bibathediva. You'll love it here. And I don't believe any of us has a tidy house with all the time we spend on here.

My OH used to moan too, then he joined and at pne time we communicated more on here than face to face! :005:

He only pops on occasionally now though. (So we never communicate at all now!)

Offline ruby ruby doo

• Site Member
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2007, 10:54:15 PM »
hi ann"cadbury" HAVE looked at your pics....ok.. proud mama...Bailey is rather beautiful too! that is equivalent of having our tummy s tickled..I am rather proud of my beauties too! but don t think iv ever seen a manky cocker! :shades:
jo & ruby =)

Offline bibathediva

• Site Member
  • SMILE
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2007, 01:25:43 PM »

[/quote] excuse me Bailey says why do you only love Biba :'( he is a choc roan too and he is the spit of Biba he says if you dont believe me ask Teresa Bibas mum or look at our photos I come under Cadbury
[/quote]
its true, :luv: hi Ann :D ,will pm you later,sorry not got back to you sooner
they are the spitting image of each other  :o will try and post some more photos of biba but at the minute my photos wont download >:(
they are both gorgeous and both spoilt :005: