Author Topic: i need to moan!!!  (Read 1861 times)

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
Re: i need to moan!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 12:52:29 PM »
right then i think the open door must be the trouble!! i do tend to leave the door open if we are here. i'll keep you posted how we do today with the door shut!! :shades:
It will take more than a day ;)
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline *sammy*

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 01:11:30 PM »
 :005: that's one thing i do realise!!!  :005:

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2007, 03:01:36 PM »
i had a freak pup then  :005: no accidents inside  after 12 weeks....

perservere sammy, all pups are different ;)

Show off!!  :shades: :005:  Everyone I met when Coco was small seemed to say the same as you but I think a lot of them were fibbin'  ::)  Either that or my housetraining skills are just rubbish  >:(
Julie and Watson

Offline ladylola

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2007, 05:06:23 PM »

[/quote]

Show off!!  :shades: :005:  Everyone I met when Coco was small seemed to say the same as you but I think a lot of them were fibbin'  ::)  Either that or my housetraining skills are just rubbish  >:(
[/quote] 

Mine too then  ph34r   Ellie has only just got the hang of it [not to go in the house at all] She was a year old yesterday. Sasha has a special wuff when she needs to go out. Ellie doesn't tell us at all. Just sits by the door, only trouble is you have to see her sitting by the door  ;)
Julie. Owned by Sasha, Ellie, Monty, Paisley, Louie & Molly
One just isn't enough.

Offline CraftySam

• Site Member
  • Max, Morgan, Sapphi
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2007, 07:10:19 PM »
i had a freak pup then  :005: no accidents inside  after 12 weeks....

My house training skill never changed for all four pups. Three were done by 4 months old at the latest, yet Morgan (who was the last pup) took forever and a day.  ::) I did use to wonder what all these people who couldn't get their pups toilet trained were doing.  ph34r That was until I couldn't get one toilet trained!  :005: It just taught me a valuable lesson, that all pups are different.  ;)
Sam is mum to - Sapphi (working black Lab 5 1/2 yrs), Max (Golden Retriever 4 yrs) Morgan (American Cocker 2 1/2yrs) and mum in spirit to Barney (English Cocker 3 1/2 yrs now living in Scotland)