Author Topic: wow!  (Read 729 times)

Offline dawny67

• Site Member
  • lady
wow!
« on: August 27, 2007, 11:45:03 AM »
lady is now 11 weeks old and apart from the odd night of crying has been a joy. she is now fully house trained which im suprised at, is this normal? :o lol. she will sit, come and give a paw but thinks the lead is a tug toy! she loves everyone but me the best yay! if id known how lovely cockers were id have had one a long time ago! going to try and take some more pics  today to show you how much shes grown xxx  :D

Offline cazza

• Site Member
Re: wow!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 01:23:15 PM »
I can't remember when Fern was fully house trained  ph34r but it must have been about 3 or 4 weeks after she got here so about 11 / 12 weeks  ;)

As for Braan (ok he only arrived here on Friday,and apart from being with freya for 5 days, I'm not sure what method the previous owners used whether paper training or taking outside etc) but he's doing really well - had a few accidents Friday night and 2 on saturday and only one yesterday  :angel:  None so far today and he's just scratched at the door to go out  :angel: But even at 13 weeks I will still expect the odd accident from him  ;)

Sounds like Lady is doing really well and you are too in training her - well done  ;)

looking forward to seeing some pics  ;)

Offline dawny67

• Site Member
  • lady
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 06:46:22 PM »
thanku! going to put some pics on now xxx

Offline dawny67

• Site Member
  • lady
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 06:51:15 PM »