Author Topic: hiya  (Read 2774 times)

Offline slippybearz

• Site Member
Re: hiya
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2007, 10:01:45 AM »
hiya nicola , yup will try to make a meet up  at some point  ,and thanks for the welcome  not sure about  unleashing four newfies and a honorary newf on the unsuspecting public of west lothian !!! think theyd all run when they saw my gang approach  glad you like  the girls names also  when showing them its very difficult if theyve got a well  used  name as theyre constantly  turning as somebody screams out  whatever it is ,  spirit if she has a litter (and yes ive done it before  and hand raised a litter  so know what im letting myself in for(not cockers these were springers )  and will only do it if i feel the circumstances are right for me  and the bitches health tests are clear   its most definately not for the   fainthearted ) and she has a daughter were going to call her smirnoff  so the legacy of bizzare names continues, love your gang the all look very  happy and contented  and wet as every good cocker should !!!!!

Offline Shelley

• Site Member
  • Melody, Abi, Tia
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2007, 05:08:38 PM »
Hello and welcome to the board :D

Another Newfie and Cocker owner, I have three Newfs, Molly, Honey and Kitten, and two Cockers Tia and Abi. My hubby shows the Newfs, though he is taking a break at the moment as he needs a new knee.... But he can't have one as he is two young!

Tia, Melody and Abi

RAW FED, CHEMICAL FREE DOGS!

Offline cadbury

• Site Member
  • My wonderful Family oh and me
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 09:07:36 PM »
hiya cadbury ,yup the newfs are very easily mistaken for bears !!! specially the brown ones !! weve travelled most of britain and ireland showing the newfs and the looks you get are priceless specially at  service stations ,its amazing seeing two newfs at the back of a car lookin out  at you !!!!  hiya jensam  your really not far away from us at all   im just 3miles from the bridge  pleased to hear from a local ,  slippybearz
My friend used to breed great danes Blue ones and the looks we used to get with them and once someone rang the police and said there is three black panthers in my garden :005: :005: :005:
Hi from ANN,Bailey, Minstrel and Merlin the cat.
My animals are the light through dark days
Update.... Bailey died yesterday age 14 .. Minstrel 8yrs ago age 17
Merlin 10 yrs ago age 17
I have now Ellaween age 7 and Willow age 2 both working type cockers Ella black and Tan and Willow choc n Tan.

Offline Dotties Mum

• Site Member
  • I didnt do it Mum
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 09:15:05 PM »
Just wanted to pop on and say hi and welcome!  We're nowhere near Scotland - Kent! :o but thought we'd join in!

I have my lovely 14 month old blue roan, Dottie (and she is very :005:) and I hope to get another not sure on colour yet but I'd love a male.  Also owned by 3 nutty maine coon's, Snowdrop nrly3, Gizmo and Jasper who will be 2 in October (same litter)!

Anyway, we'll speak again on here soon!
Cockers make the day worth while

Offline slippybearz

• Site Member
Re: hiya /agroupshot
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2007, 09:11:45 AM »
hiya everybody  have had a busy week  working !!! this is me free till saturday  !!! thanks all for the welcomes  and  hiya dotties mum arent all cockers dottie (thought it was  required ),hiya shelley  maybe ive met your hubby around ive shown the newfs for around 11 years now  so thats a maybe ,ive certainly heard of galaxybears , hiya cadbury  i know  a woman  who breeds blue and black great danes  and owns a harle as well wonder if its the same woman  shes just made up her first homebred black bitch champ at skc  anyhow hope theres a photo of  the girls attached here

scribble, slippers ,spirit  and sequin  seska decided she had better things to do !!!!     slippybearz

Offline Shelley

• Site Member
  • Melody, Abi, Tia
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2007, 04:48:06 PM »
Yep we would probably recognise each other if we met.... We have been showing on and off for 11 years too :D

Tia, Melody and Abi

RAW FED, CHEMICAL FREE DOGS!