Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 2415 times)

Offline Shelley

• Site Member
  • Melody, Abi, Tia
Re: Hello!
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 04:52:03 PM »
Hi and welcome to the board :D. I never found myself a rich man, but I don't work. I stay at home all day with the dogs, it's bliss.... We just don't go for the luxuries that others feel they must have ;)

Tia, Melody and Abi

RAW FED, CHEMICAL FREE DOGS!

Offline SusieWoo

• Site Member
  • Dizzy
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 11:37:08 AM »
Hi another singleton here! 

I've been hankering after a cocker for about 18 months now, but being single I won't consider it ... well I do and then my conscience gets the better of me.  I was working full-time, but got made redundant two months ago.  It was so tempting to get a dog at that time, but the thought was always in the back of my mind that one day I would find another job ... fingers are still crossed on that one!  I was a paralegal in a law firm, but am now looking into ways of maybe working part-time (becoming a driving instructor or typing at home) and getting a lodger in, so that I can get my beloved dream dog.  Obviously, the mortgage and bills must be paid to keep a roof over my head so that is my first priority at the moment. 

I've always wanted to work with animals in some way (my career teacher said I wasn't clever enough - pah!) and used to work in a local vet whilst still at school but fell into the law by accident really.  Maybe I'll get around to doing the dog training course I've thought about too.  Ideally, I'd like a boarding kennels in the country with training school attached, but until I meet a rich, animal-mad guy or win the lottery myself it won't be possible for now.

Anyway, this site keeps me going for the time being.   :D
If you don't want my opinion, don't ask!

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 11:54:04 AM »
Hello and welcome to the site. If you can move to Southport I would happily share my cocker with you at weekends! I would love just once or twice ti have a lie in!

Offline Bev_M

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 12:19:44 PM »

I am semi cockerless at the moment. My last doggie passed away 3 weeks ago and I am in limbo for another 9 days till I get my new one.

They are a great breed, hope you find the rich man soon