Author Topic: Pet Insurance  (Read 4123 times)

Offline Claire83

• Site Member
Re: Pet Insurance
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 08:37:04 AM »
I got mine for Roxy with the Kennel club £25 /month....has anyone else got this?
The cocker spaniel.........It will leave paw prints on your heart which will remain with you, Forever!
'Roxy' (Stellenbosch Demeter)14.06.07-01.10.19 - Forever loved & missed. xoxo
'Milo' (Laurellakes Viktor Rolf) 01.12.2020-

Offline Tasha

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 08:07:35 PM »
I started off with the kennel club through their six weeks free insurance but to be honest have one on petplan that she's been on for years and the rest on M&S so far no problems but as everyone else has said the prices have been esculating enormously this last year and lots of people have been having significant increases to their policies especially with M&S who've also taken away the sero excess on most of their renewal policies.

I soemtimes wonder if pet insurance is helping to write off the debt that has appeared with house insurance claims there does seem to be an awfully high increase with very poor excuses as to why its been increased from 'your vets have upped their prices', 'inflation', 'this group have a higher risk rate' & my favorite of all time 'no idea its what the computer says on the screen'.

Mine currently sit at £21 for Ayla and £41 for Bonnie the others are a mix between those all of which include a multipet discount.

Offline bigpud74

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2007, 11:39:41 AM »
Hi have decided to go with More than for Chewies pet insurance.  Thanx for all your help and advice
Chewie 14/07/2007

Offline clarey-doll

• Limited Member
  • my 2 angels Lady and Skye
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2007, 08:16:39 PM »
I find they are reasonable and good cover ;)

good choice ;)