Author Topic: settee  (Read 2964 times)

Offline tracyd

• Site Member
  • my lion
Re: settee
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 05:12:11 PM »
Just to add, we don't have a problem with him on the sofa, its more when he starts using our cuchions as his own personal pillow! I know you've seen this photo already, but its worth a second look!

(Why is it when they're being norty, we go and get the OH, point our how cute they are, run and get the camera, wait for them to give a cute look, take the photo, then, surpress the smile and try to say "No!" in a stern voice without breaking into laughter!  :005:)

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

That sounds exactly like our house!

Offline lolajays

• Site Member
  • Little miss Maudie pants and the beautiful Alice!
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 06:50:24 PM »
We were not goingto let Maudie on the sofa either!
Tracey, Maudie and Alice x

Offline donna26

• Site Member
  • Harvey
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 09:36:10 PM »
it doesnt bother me the dogs on the sofa, i like it, if i have people round then its tough the dogs come first  :005:

Offline louise4

• Site Member
  • Cleo & Rolo
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2007, 09:47:53 PM »
That picture of Maudie on the sofa is exactly the way my 2 lie and they look so comfy.  I tried for a while to keep them off the furniture but what harm does it do?  They're more settled when we're all sitting in the living room at night and they get to come up for a cuddle and fall asleep  :luv:

Offline helemegg

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 08:32:28 AM »
We had determined we weren't going to let Bramble on the settee.... then I realised I was spending so much time on the floor to be with her it was either let her up on the settee or sell it cos it'd never get used!
Helen, Pat & Bramble

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 08:35:13 AM »
I found it is easier to pick friends who love dogs than train Kali to stay off the settee ph34r ph34r
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline Potter

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 09:58:36 AM »
Sheryl - ooohhh I couldn't agree with you more!!

Kay
-x-

Offline screamingswifts

• Limited Member
  • Fargo the Scruff Butt
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2007, 04:41:28 PM »
Fargo has never really wanted to come up on the sofa, he used to prefer lying at our feet on the floor....but since Frida the greyhound has joined us it's a different matter. As anyone who has greyhounds knows, they will drop dead on the spot if they are refused access to the sofa  :shades:

So Fargo has decided the v.expensive hand made leather chair is now his domain  :005: He sneaks up on it quietly and lays there so still that he thinks we won't notice - until he starts snoring that is  :005: At least leather is easy to clean  ::)

Offline Terri Carpenter

• Site Member
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2007, 07:31:48 PM »
I say it's your house and your dog so it's up to you

The girls all get on our settees but they move over when I want to sit down and they get off when I tell them too so I don't see the problem - who wants to sit on a hard floor to get cocker kisses and cuddles - not me and from reading this thread nor does anyone else