Author Topic: Hi  (Read 982 times)

Offline *Sam*

• Site Member
Hi
« on: November 24, 2007, 12:18:02 PM »
Hi, I’ve been looking around on here for a while and have found the site really useful for advice and tips etc.  Sam is a 5 month old working cocker I’ve had since he was eight weeks.

Back in the summer I thought that as I'm off work for a while and with some time on my hands that it would be a good opportunity to get a pup - for some reason since he arrived I seem to have had no time at all!

Still, he’s been pretty good with the training bits and pieces so far and most of my scars have now nearly healed up! I'm currently getting quite a collection of the offending puppy teeth, although no fangs so far – and looking forward with some trepidation to the teen time...

Colin

Offline jakesmum

• Site Member
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 12:58:23 PM »
Hi and welcome.

I'm in a similar position. Jake is just turned 5 months..lots of 'big boy teeth' but no canines yet. The biting is starting to ease now too (thank goodness) so my hands are looking somewhat less scarred than a couple of weeks ago.

I know I've found the information & advice on her invaluable. I hope you will too.

Offline Sian P

• Site Member
Re: Hi
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 02:43:42 PM »
Hi, Murphy is coming up 6 months and now he has most of his big teeth he's putting them to use destroying all of his toys! Still, not my fingers at least! Feel the same as you about teen stage. Nice to see him grow but he's already showing signs of being a little rebel!!  :D
Sian & Murphy x