Author Topic: christmas tree  (Read 6156 times)

Cazzie

Re: christmas tree
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2007, 03:32:21 PM »
Ours is still in one piece, only Goose has removed a bobble and brought it to me  :005:

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2007, 03:48:16 PM »
Ours is still in one piece, only Goose has removed a bobble and brought it to me  :005:

So is mine - but then again that could be due to the fact it's still in the attic  ph34r :005:

If I had my way the tree wouldn't go up till Christmas eve and back down again on the 2nd Jan  ph34r (but it's going up this Sunday coming  :-\ )

Offline Ailsa

• Site Member
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2007, 04:02:43 PM »

So is mine - but then again that could be due to the fact it's still in the attic  ph34r :005:

:005: I am kind of with you on this one - much prefer to put my tree up closer to Christmas. I will probably wait until the weekend before to be quite honest. It is "Xmas city" round about where I live though - with all the lights flashing I'm really glad I'm not epileptic!!

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2007, 04:05:01 PM »

:005: I am kind of with you on this one - much prefer to put my tree up closer to Christmas. I will probably wait until the weekend before to be quite honest. It is "Xmas city" round about where I live though - with all the lights flashing I'm really glad I'm not epileptic!!

Glad i'm not the only one  :D kids are moaning that all their friends have their trees up so I'd better do it this weekend  :shades:

Offline JenSam

• Site Member
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »
We put our tree up on Saturday and after Sam trying to break the branches off while we were putting it up, he now lies underneath it and hasn't really bothered with it since.  I was quite worried too as I thought he would wreck it!!
Dogs are natural optimists and believe if they stare hard enough and long enough, the icing on the cake could be theirs.

Offline Annie's Mum

• Donator
  • Annie Cocker & Maisie Cav
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2007, 12:11:42 AM »
Annie has tried a few smash and grabs :005: mind you OH walked in to find her with the Xmas lights cable in her mouth ph34r...we fence it off when we're out just to be safe
Sarah owned by Maisie & Annie

Offline GailyK81

• Donator
  • My Beautiful boy Shadow
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2007, 05:51:59 PM »
Here's a very sleepy Laurië posing with one side piece:

What a georgeous cocker how beautiful dont need a christmas tree I would just look at Laurie :luv:

Offline GailyK81

• Donator
  • My Beautiful boy Shadow
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2007, 05:55:30 PM »
We needed a video last night and we would definately had a youve been framed sketch.  Shadow was trying his luck with the baubels on the tree we were saying no no, leave etc which he was very good boy and did :angel: next minute if you can picture a little black and white cocker under the xmas tree on his hind legs with his two front paws going like the clappers on a baubel like he was ricky hatton in training with one of those punch ball things that go in the ceiling it was comical we all fell round laughing and Shadow thought we all gone mad  :005: :rofl1: :rofl1: :wasntme:

Offline jakesmum

• Site Member
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2007, 06:30:24 PM »
Jake won't have that temptation as there'll be no tree in this house this year....Christmas is cancelled....I hate it anyway and as I'm not going to visit my family down south (due to Jake's car sickness) I'm just not going to bother. I'll probably do a wee Christmas lunch for Jakey & I but otherwise it'll just be a lovely quiet and relaxing day.

Bah Humbug!  :D