Author Topic: Puppy Announcement.  (Read 7748 times)

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
Re: Puppy Announcement.
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2008, 10:40:41 PM »
 :005: :005: At Betty in a sports bag.  :005: Good idea though.  ;) Ahh bringing the horses would be fab! We wouldnt have to walk then.  :005: Cant wait to see Betty and Shadow for real.  :luv:

Offline ruby ruby doo

• Site Member
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2008, 10:46:39 PM »
Aww! What good news to start the year with Patsy...this is the news we have been waiting for! congratulations on your Alfie! That put a smile on my face to hear you have taken your courage into your hands and  found a new friends.I am thrilled for you and wish you all the best with your new "baby"! :005:  enjoy every moment!! :luv:
jo & ruby =)

Offline bibathediva

• Site Member
  • SMILE
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2008, 11:13:58 PM »
 :D
i am so pleased for you...and so glad you have room in your heart for another  :luv:

luuuvvvv the buggy contraption  :005:  :005:  :005:

Offline Matthelen

• Site Member
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2008, 11:22:23 PM »
As a recent member to this site, I am not sure to Louis's and your circumstance, however I am sure when your new baby snuggles up to you and kisses you, you will be reminded of the great times you had with Louis, but also will fill you with love and anticipation of the fun and games you will again be part of.   :luv: 

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2008, 09:59:20 AM »
Well, I will justify it first.  :lol:

Once a week little Alf will be going to nanny and grandads for the day. He will be too small for a car seat harness, plus negotiating a pup, bed, toys etc up the long driveway will be a nightmare first thing of a morning. So.....I thought this below would make life easy in the early days, plus keep the little mite under control in my car (A normal cage wouldnt fit in my car, only got two seats).  ;)

So do you all now agree I have just GOT to have the following.  :005: :005: :005:

:005: :005: :005:

:005: :005: :005:

It's not quite the right model though... I think you need a rugged all terrain one  :D

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline GailyK81

• Donator
  • My Beautiful boy Shadow
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2008, 11:32:10 AM »
Oooh yes, defo up for a North West meet.  :D :D Better watch Danni though, she will steal both Shadow and my Alfie.  :lol: :lol: Counting on my fingers now how long before my little un will be able to go out??

I'll deffo be up for a meet at Southport Beach.....can I bring the horses too?  :lol:
Promise not to bring an extra large smuggling bag with me  ;)

OMG my daughter will be mad if she knows you got horses she wil try and bring a smuggle bag and do a swop Shadow 4 a horse  :005: only kiddin she has been riding for about 6 months lol she only 12 and has been making sure she can come on the southport meet to see all the other cockers now i will be demented mum who got the horses, etc etc lol

Offline Joelf

• Site Member
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2008, 09:10:51 PM »
Congratulations!!........I'm so pleased for you!! :D
Jo, Domino (cocker) & Spike (black lab.)

Offline jann

• Site Member
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2008, 01:45:28 PM »
 ;) Only just seen this, I'm so pleased for you  :luv: Can't wait to see the new 'baby'  :luv:

Jann and Flo  :-* :-*