Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 2381 times)

Offline ClareB

• Site Member
Re: I'm back
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2008, 01:51:55 PM »
Welcome back!  I've got two Cockers - Milo and Mocha.  Just off to look at your website and pooches now!
Clare, Milo & Mocha

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2008, 06:58:38 PM »
Hi Glad you back ;), was talking about you yesterday, it sounded quite funny saying I had met you on the internet and invited you to stay. My cocker friend said I was mad, but you must have been madder to stay with me :005:. But as I pointed out it was the start of a lovely friendship, may it continue for many years. John says hi
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2008, 09:09:23 PM »
Hi and welcome back.

I had probably only just joined as you left - I hope that was coincidence!

We have Buddy who is now 3, a blue roan.

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2008, 09:45:27 PM »
Its been a great summer this year lots of lovely hot days and then some cool days with a bit of rain to stop everything drying out.  I have had the shorts out this year for the first time for ages - dogs didn't recognise me  :005:  We usually complain that its too cold in summer but not this year.  Sydney is getting some flooding today - hopefully it will blow out before coming over the ditch.  More housing development going in here as well. The suburbs are really moving out to meet us unfortunately.  Taupo sounds lovely though.   

then i think you should be posting pics of cockers enjoying a kiwi summer  :luv: :luv: :luv:  I was hoping to get home this Feb for a couple of weeks, but now it looks like it will be Feb 2009 (please organise some summer weather for me then!!!)

helen & jarvis x