Author Topic: Hello  (Read 5281 times)

Offline amanda9586

• Donator
Re: Hello
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2008, 09:07:55 AM »
Oh congratulations!!

No holiday blues for you - you will have a lovely new start with Holly when you get back!

Have a great holiday and looking forward to seeing Holly!

Amanda & Poppy x

Offline Beth

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2008, 09:11:20 AM »
Yayyyyyy :D :D :D

Can't wait to see pics of her settling in. :luv:
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline madden060

• Site Member
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2008, 05:53:18 PM »
Everything ready for Holly (to be renamed Molly).  ;) :angel: She still has the 'olly' bit but Holly and Hurley are a bit of a mouthful for the owners of such dogs.  She has new bed, new lead, new name tag, toys to play with.  Off on holiday first thing in the morning but will probably be wishing the week away so that I can get home to collect her.  I shall certainly be COL most of the time when I get back finding out what will be best for my little girl.  :angel: FourPawsRescue have been absolutely fantastic and so helpful.  Kirsty has given me all the low down about her today, Molly has been staying with her parents who have been fostering her since she came in.  She says she is an absolute sweetie, very nervous but who wouldn't be after all she has been through.  Hopefully once she has settled in her forever home she will be fine.  I will keep you informed of progress when I collect her.  Roll on 25 February.

Offline CarolineL

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2008, 07:53:12 PM »
off you go on holiday and enjoy yourself!!! although don't wish your time away too much cos if you really don't want to be there - Im totally happy to go instead!  ;)

have fun and see you next monday

xxxx
Caroline, Hurley the cocker, Jasper Cat and Little Mo xxxxx

"My name's not Hurley, it's Hugo Reyes. Hurley's just a nickname I have. Why?.... I'm not telling..."

Offline madden060

• Site Member
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2008, 08:29:03 PM »
Thanks darling I will have a lovely time I know once I am there.  It's just the packing and clearing up the house and making sure everything is okay for when we come back and then go to Cardiff.  Might try and persuade Peter if I can take his car as the crate will fit in the back.  Lots of love.  Will text you all when we arrive if our phones work out there!!!

Offline madden060

• Site Member
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2008, 06:03:19 PM »
My adoption of Holly has been delayed as she has been rather poorly since being spayed.  I am hopefully now going to collect her some time next week and will then, with the help of my daughter, show you all my little girl.  I was so excited coming back from my holiday but the phone rang on Sunday evening and it was Penny to say that Holly had not been very well and I would have to delay collection of her.  My heart sank.  OH could see I was really upset  - I wanted to get in the car straight away and go and collect her but it was best for her that she stayed where she was.  she is now recovering and hopefully Monday will be Molly Day.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2008, 07:05:45 PM »
Poor Holly and you, hope she is with you really soon  :D

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2008, 08:34:14 PM »
Everything crossed here for you & Holly Molly that she's Ok by Monday & you dont have to wait any longer.
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline Mrs G

• Site Member
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2008, 08:42:52 PM »
Hope Molly is well really soon so you can collect her.

I loved your comment about loosing a stone by friday, really mad me laugh :005:

Good luck, love to see some pics when you have her

Offline madden060

• Site Member
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2008, 11:55:59 PM »
Hi everyone

Just to let COL know that Holly (to be known as Molly) will be coming to live with us on Monday.  My daughter and I are driving to Cardiff on Monday to collect her.  Can't wait for the weekend to end, off shopping in the morning to buy her lots of lovely treats to come home to.

Eileen

Offline Beth

• Site Member
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2008, 08:35:05 AM »
I am so pleased for you. :D Molly has really fallen on her paws. :luv: Will she be well enough to come to the NF meet? :luv:
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline LesleyW

• Site Member
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2008, 10:32:30 AM »
I am so pleased for you. :D Molly has really fallen on her paws. :luv: Will she be well enough to come to the NF meet? :luv:

thats a great idea Beth, will look forward to seeing her!  :D

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2008, 02:29:28 PM »
Congratulations and look forward to seeing the pictures of her in her new forever home  :D
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx

Offline madden060

• Site Member
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2008, 02:46:12 PM »
Thanks for all you kind messages.  Am so looking forward to Molly Day.  If she settles down this week I will try and come to the meet next weekend but I will have to see how she is.  Apparently she is quite timid at the moment but given a little time and living in this household with a mad Cavvie (my middle daughter's) and Hurley she will soon as mad at the rest of us.

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2008, 03:31:05 PM »
I missed this thread. I'm so happy for you - Holly....Molly, looks lovely  :luv: Looking forward to seeing pics of her in her new home  :D