Cocker Activities > Other Activities

List of the agility shows!

<< < (3/4) > >>

lolajays:
The country fayres that hold demos are good to watch! Rhys is demoing (if there is such a word) a few times this year. They usually let you have a go too which for people who just want to get thee chance to try is fun and for improvers its all experience!

Cob-Web:

--- Quote from: lolajays on April 17, 2008, 05:36:10 PM ---The country fayres that hold demos are good to watch! Rhys is demoing (if there is such a word) a few times this year. They usually let you have a go too which for people who just want to get thee chance to try is fun and for improvers its all experience!

--- End quote ---

We do demo's too  :D

Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 April
Robin Hill Spring Garden Show
Robin Hill Country Park
Downend, Newport Isle of Wight, PO30 2NU
Displays at 10:15 and 15:45 both days by Wight Wizards Agility and Flyball

Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 July
Isle of Wight County Show
Northwood Showground, Newport
Displays both days (times to be confirmed) by Wight Wizards Agility and Flyball
(There is a companion dog show too - Saturday is for sighthounds and terriers, Sunday for all breeds including novelty classes)

jackie 14:
i caught the agility bug when Ellie was a puppy, a local agility club held a show at our local showground (Thame), saw a few cocker's compeating, look fun, found a club when she was old enough,have now been training for 18 months, this being our 1st full season, I'm hooked now. Have found it easy to download the shows in our area, from all the above web sites.

crazyspaniels:

--- Quote from: Cob-Web on April 17, 2008, 01:08:16 PM ---
I had no idea that spectators were not encouraged at Agility shows in the same way as they are at Exhibition shows;

--- End quote ---

Its not that organisers dont like spectators, its just that organisers dont go out of their way to consider spectators, we certainly dont advertise our shows are on anywhere local - you would only know about a show of you had entered, they arent even signposted as directions are given on the schedule.

Cob-Web:

--- Quote from: crazyspaniels on April 18, 2008, 11:49:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cob-Web on April 17, 2008, 01:08:16 PM ---
I had no idea that spectators were not encouraged at Agility shows in the same way as they are at Exhibition shows;

--- End quote ---

Its not that organisers dont like spectators, its just that organisers dont go out of their way to consider spectators, we certainly dont advertise our shows are on anywhere local - you would only know about a show of you had entered, they arent even signposted as directions are given on the schedule.

--- End quote ---

Open Exhibition shows are the same......no commentry, signage or advertising - I still enjoy going along to watch  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version