Author Topic: sad sad day  (Read 20389 times)

Offline minimoo

• Donator
Re: sad sad day
« Reply #270 on: May 06, 2008, 04:24:45 PM »
HI really sorry charley is poorly, hope hes better soon, it might just be an ear infection,how long did you say youve had him, are you not covered by 6 weeks free insurance, its worth checking,did breeder give you a card (it used to be like a postcard but could be different these days )sorry questions questions,but im hoping you have got one and are covered
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #271 on: May 06, 2008, 05:49:48 PM »
cerebellar something the vet called what they suspected charley had! Sorry i forgot to update the post earlier.   :huh: :huh:

REUBY DOOO!

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #272 on: May 06, 2008, 08:41:04 PM »
What a nightmare of a time you have had. I do think you should name and shame the breeder who sold Charley to you.

I don't feel that I could possibly know enough of the story from reading this thread to advise this sort of action.

Puppies can get ill, just as we all can. It doesn't necessarily mean that it could have been avoided by the breeder doing anything different, and I think you have managed to make contact with the breeder now, haven't you?

I think you should be very careful about following this bit of advice.

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #273 on: May 06, 2008, 08:57:07 PM »
What a nightmare of a time you have had. I do think you should name and shame the breeder who sold Charley to you.

I don't feel that I could possibly know enough of the story from reading this thread to advise this sort of action.

Puppies can get ill, just as we all can. It doesn't necessarily mean that it could have been avoided by the breeder doing anything different, and I think you have managed to make contact with the breeder now, haven't you?

I think you should be very careful about following this bit of advice.

we have spoken to her, and what she said is posted in the thread above. Im just worried about charley at the minute, but i do feel she as a breeder has a certain amount of responsibility and me as a consumer must have certain rights somewhere, especially if it is found it is a genetic disorder that has been past from her bitch. Even if i had insurance to cover charley i still would want her to know and to take responsibility for part of it all.

But no im not an evil person or even a vindictive one and i thank everyone for all their advice and concern.

REUBY DOOO!