Author Topic: HELP!!! Puppy farm???  (Read 4036 times)

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
Re: HELP!!! Puppy farm???
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2008, 10:40:32 PM »
sorry michelle my fault!  ph34r

REUBY DOOO!

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2008, 09:44:20 AM »
Not wanting apologies ladies, its an easy thing to do but rather than mentioning the name of a place fully you could still indicate where you're talking about but insert a few asterisks (*) instead of letters, that way it won't show up in a search.
I appreciate its hard to try and steer people away from these sorts of places without mentioning their names. :dunno:

Offline JerryBerry

« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2008, 01:57:28 PM »
 :luv: Just sending you a hug because it seems like a horrible situation you have found yourself in  :luv:

I'm no expert on buying pups, we have had Jerry for 4 weeks and before that my dogs were rescue dogs. When we decided our girls were old enough for me to cope with a puppy aswell we did loads of research into reputable and registered local breeders and had a sheet of things I needed to see! - I wanted the pup to be brought up with children but also have spent time in a crate then obviously I needed to see the parents and make sure that the breeder knew what they were doing. Jerry is an  :angel: and I'm sure it is because he had such an excellent start in life. I contacted a few people who had advertised and none of them asked ME any questions - to me that meant they couldnt care less where the pup was going and alarm bells rang for me so I didnt even view.  We actually waiting 8 months from making the decision to have a cocker to actually finding Jerry, it was a long wait for someone who is not very patient like me! but he is sooo worth it!

I really hope you are okay and not too heartbroken xxxxxx  :luv:
MICHELLE AND JERRY XXX