Author Topic: Worst night ever  (Read 623 times)

Offline stuffster

• Luna
Worst night ever
« on: June 24, 2008, 02:58:52 AM »
I am still sleeping on the sofa with Purdey in her crate nearby. So far tonight she has whined to get up 3 times for wees, then she was promptly sick twice in her bed (bringing up her 9.30pm dinner nearly undigested) which meant a fight to get it cleaned up before she re-ate it!

Then she asked to come back out again and had really nasty diarhea. She still seems quite bouncy and happy so will see how she is in the morning before calling vet.

And to top off all this worrying about her, there was a MASSIVE spider next to her crate, so I have put a bowl over it (a pint glass was too small!!) and now I can see the b****** thing crawling around inside the bowl so I cant sleep!

I dont want to wake OH as he really doesnt cope well with sleep deprivation!

Ah well .... :-\

PURDEY AND LUNA <3

Offline ladylola

• Donator
Re: Worst night ever
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 03:25:43 AM »
Sorry for  :005: :005: but that spider sounds a corker. Hope your baby is soon feeling better and you can get some sleep. The only reason I'm awake is cos I'm on holiday in New York and it,s only half ten here. Only thing missing cocker cuddles.
Julie. Owned by Sasha, Ellie, Monty, Paisley, Louie & Molly
One just isn't enough.

Offline emilymae

• Sue and Emily-Mae
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 06:15:41 AM »
Sorry to hear of your bad night.  We had a night of diarrhoea with Emily when she was very young, and the next day I kept her on scrambled egg,and a bit of white fish.  I hope you have a better day, and manage to catch up on some sleep.  I've had a good night sleep, but still feel shattered, cos I have to get up at 6 to take Emily for a walk!
Tilly. Forever remembered

Offline crunchie

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 02:15:17 PM »
Aah, poor little Purdey.  It sounds like she was feeling a bit poorly which was why she was restless.  Look on the bright side, at least she was trying to tell you she needed to go to the toilet by asking to come out of her crate.  Hope she is feeling better today and that you are not too tired.
Ann and Pringle