Author Topic: A lesson learned  (Read 763 times)

Offline waggytails

• Millie and Hattie
A lesson learned
« on: July 15, 2008, 10:12:36 PM »
Today after pooper scooping up Hatties poo, I put the bags on top of a bin, while I played in the garden with Millie and Hattie, the wind must of blown the bag of the bin and Hattie got hold of it I had to spend the next ten minutes chasing her round the garden trying to get the poo bag of her, you would thought it was a Gucci bag the way she held onto it.  I will never do that again.
Mum to Hattie and Darcy

(Millie now forever playing on the beach,  RIP 06/03/2010)

Offline haggerty

• Cocker Spaniels rule :) x
Re: A lesson learned
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 10:32:45 PM »
Heeee Heee
The joys of puppies!!!!
 :005:
Crazy charlie

x

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 10:50:30 PM »
Heeee Heee
The joys of puppies!!!!
 :005:

oooo a black cocker puppy - are there any photos in the puppies section??  :luv: :luv:

REUBY DOOO!

Offline LinzB

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 09:22:55 AM »
Millie did that once too! She proudly paraded around the garden almost grinning while I ran round like a lunatic after her! Learned my lesson pretty quickly too, especially when she decided she might like to take it under a bush!  >:D Got it off her just in time, and now poo bags are straight in the bin before playtime! Ironic isn't it? You can spend all that money on toys, and they're happy with a bloomin' poo bag!!  :005:

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 09:45:37 AM »
Eric has picked them up on walks before (other people's) and walked all the way home with them  >:D
Now I don't mind retrieving my own dogs poo or even a dog I'm looking after but when it comes to a strange dogs poop I just can't stomach it

Offline JerryBerry

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 04:30:16 PM »
Jerry LOVES rustly bags so gets very excited when I produce the poo bag - last week we were walking around a local park where a cricket match was going on, I picked up the poo and as I was tying the bag he jumped up and grabbed it!! I was trying for ages to get him to "LEAVE! THE BAG!!!" Jerry just thought it was great fun!!! - imagine how red my face was when I realised play had stopped and everyone was watching mine and Jerrys 'game' instead!!  ph34r   Good job he's very gorgeous!!  ::)
MICHELLE AND JERRY XXX