Author Topic: Getting ready  (Read 7396 times)

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Getting ready
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2004, 10:27:50 AM »
Hi Maria,

Have seen the photos and Bailey looks just great. :D The look of betrayal on Blue's face did remind me of Jimmy when I first brought Misty home. He hid sulking for a couple of days under the couch, he wanted nothing to do with her. It sounds as if Blue is being a bit more accepting though, the signs sound encouraging. :D  

Here are Jimmy and Misty together on the first day, Jimmy managed all of 2 seconds in such close proximity until he returned to hiding. The look of distaste on his face !!!!! :lol:

Good luck...... you are going to have so much fun with those two causing chaos. :lol: [/img]                    

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Getting ready
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2004, 11:33:30 AM »
Poor Jimmy :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  He doesn't look impressed at all :lol:

Vegas was over the moon when I brought Dallas home. That is, until he realised that I wasn't taking him back :lol:

Now I'm off to have a peek at this new little bundle of fluff 8)                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Getting ready
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2004, 11:50:28 AM »
Poor Jimmy :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  He doesn't look impressed at all :lol:  

Vegas was over the moon when I brought Dallas home. That is, until he realised that I wasn't taking him back :lol:

Now I'm off to have a peek at this new little bundle of fluff 8)

He! he! Jimmy does look as if he wishes Misty would just disappear.  What a different story now - had a look at the new pics in your photobucket, Colin, and they looks so happy together  :D

Morgan was thinking along the same lines as Vegas after his initial delight!  :roll:  :wink:  :D                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Getting ready
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2004, 12:55:40 PM »
Awww thankyou for that, I was beginning to feel a bit guilty :(  it's great to know that all is normal and he will be happy about his new bro in time :D

Colin - Jimmy's face did make me laugh, I can just hear him saying "you said you were bringing me a lovely surprise and THAT'S what I get!! Oh and errrrm dont even think about touching me! :roll: Thanks dad!!!!!!!":evil:  :lol:                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline lizzy

• Site Member
    • http://
Getting ready
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2004, 07:02:33 PM »
What a good boy sleeping that long 8) Bailey sounds like a little angel!
Don't worry too much about Blue he just needs a little time to adjust, Molly still sulks sometimes and we have had evie ten weeks ,now but most of the time they just get on with each other. :D

Lizzy Molly and Evie                    

Lizzy Molly and Evie

Offline Anita

• Site Member
  • Phoebe 21/8/02 - 1/11/16, Libby (2/4/05 - 25/11/16
Getting ready
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2004, 09:46:23 PM »
Maria

just seen the piccies in the gallery. Bailey is just sooooooooo cute :D . I'm sure Blue loves him to bits already.                    
Anita