Author Topic: I'm a newbie...  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
Re: I'm a newbie...
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 08:34:01 PM »
Welcome to COL and congratulations on your new pup  :D
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx

Offline theduces

• "Sammy & Woody" Best buddies.....
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2008, 08:45:08 AM »
Hi all just a quick update.....  will collect our new boy Woody (he is from Woodall Spa & we name all our dogs something to do with comedy so also Woody from Cheers!) in 4 weeks time...  we can't wait  :luv: :luv: :luv:  busy getting everything ready for him.  We are going to see him in a couple of weeks bet he looks so different!  Here is a photo of him at 3 weeks old  http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w343/theduces/Woody2Aug08.jpg will take more soon and post on the photo forum. BFN

Offline KatieJean

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2008, 04:14:59 PM »
Welcome to COL. So sorry to hear of you loss. Have been there like many others here.

Your new pup looks gorgeous

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 07:47:08 PM »
Fantastic name, he looks lovely :luv: Cant imagine how excited you must be. Look forward to more pictures when he comes home.

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2008, 03:13:47 PM »
So you are going to have a Gordie and a Black and Tan Cocker....... I give it til the second walk until someone asks if your cocker is the pup of your gordie....I have Glen and he is forever being accused of being a gordie  :005: :005:
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline theduces

• "Sammy & Woody" Best buddies.....
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2008, 10:28:36 AM »
So you are going to have a Gordie and a Black and Tan Cocker....... I give it til the second walk until someone asks if your cocker is the pup of your gordie....I have Glen and he is forever being accused of being a gordie  :005: :005:

you are absoluely right......  been asked so many times if Woody is Sammys pup!  we also keep waking up and expecting his legs to start growing longer :005: :005:  we also thought our Gordie was becoming a sensible adult (if gordies ever are!) but cripes we are not sure who is the daftest but both so lovable  :luv:  :luv:  I feel one cocker will not be enough... watch this space  ;)