Author Topic: Getting hugely stressed about leaving pup  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Han

• Darling Darcey
Re: Getting hugely stressed about leaving pup
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 10:05:35 AM »
Hmm, I have wondered about this - tho it may stress me out even more! Or maybe it would chill me out? Not sure!

She was left for 3 hours yesterday and seemed fine - she was fed, tolieted and knackered - settled in her crate as I left and was strteching and yawning when I returned like she'd had a lovely sleep!  :luv: One of her toys was out of her crate so I think she'd been playing with that too.

Have had a breakthrough with the kongs today - am weaning her onto JWB kibble which is going very well, she has kept herself occupied for ages this morning with a kibbley kong. Off to a meeting this afternoon so she can have some of her lunch in a kong then. We've been doing some bits of training with her too (easier now we can teat with kibble  ;)) and that seems to tire her little brain out very nicely.

Of course I wish i could be a full time puppy mummy but it's just not possible.

Offline CJ

• Site Member
Re: Getting hugely stressed about leaving pup
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 09:07:00 PM »
Pleased everything seems to be going ok.  We are in the process of learning to walk on the lead two at a time.  Can't believe how my little Teal seems to be so grown up, now baby WIilow is here.  Willow thinks walking on the lead is fun, (the steering ain't so hot but it's early days), Teal is OK for a while with her then gets brassed off at being walked in front off. 

Our play pen is up and in use now, like you we have the kong out, she hasn't quite mastered the buster cube.  The things we do to keep these doglets amused whilst we are out earning money to keep them in the manner to which they should be accustomed :luv:.