Author Topic: hello  (Read 1648 times)

Offline JaneDee

hello
« on: February 06, 2009, 08:32:37 AM »
Hi all

Thought I would introduce myself - I am Jane, and am waiting very impatiently for the next 3 weeks to hurry up so I can pick up my little liver working cocker bitch who I have called McVitie. I am also the proud owner of 4 toy poodles, Benny (9), Biscuit (7), Ella (6) and Chocky (5). I compete at agility and am hoping McVitie will enjoy that too - if not, I will have to try my hand at aomething else to keep her interested

Jane

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 09:07:55 AM »
Hi and welcome to COL, you must be very excited. I adore liver workers, so will be looking forward to seeing a pic of your new addition. Sounds like you will have your hands full  ;)
I have Chloe, a 9 month old black worker

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline bracken

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 09:25:31 AM »
Welcome to COL Jane :blink:

Looking forward to seeing some photo's of your new pup in a few weeks time  :luv:

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 10:49:00 AM »
Welcome to COL, I love the name of your new pup. Hope your wait goes quickly and we some some photos soon. :blink:

Offline BettyBoo

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 11:14:37 AM »
Welcome to COL :D I have a black working cocker called Betty who will be 2 in May. McVitie sounds lovely, can't wait for the photos
Barbara, Betty & Millie x

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 11:22:23 AM »
Welcome!  Can’t wait to see pics of your new arrival, she sounds gorgeous :luv:.  I love her name! :luv:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline JaneDee

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 04:39:08 PM »
Hi welcome to COL. I also have a toy poodle living with me since my elderly Mum has moved in with us. As she is unable to look after herself and him then I am the adopted mum. He thinks he is a cocker now and just copies everything Mabel does. He is a sweet little thing and keeps up with my two, out on the walks. :luv:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

you are right about toy poodles, what they lack in size they make up for in attitude - my little white one is 2kg and still does 2 hours over the forest every day lol

QuietScribe

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 06:05:20 PM »
Welcome to the forum :) Hope you post up pictures of all your dogs for us to coo over soon :D

Offline Mrs K

• Molly Ma Loon
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 06:19:49 PM »
oooooh I am so jealous, I really really really want a liver worker. Will be counting down the sleeps with you!
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues.

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 06:22:19 PM »
oooooh I am so jealous, I really really really want a liver worker. Will be counting down the sleeps with you!

Lorna, do you think there might be a waiting list for liver workers on COL soon? We all seem to want one...me included  :luv:

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline JaneDee

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 06:58:50 PM »

Lorna, do you think there might be a waiting list for liver workers on COL soon? We all seem to want one...me included  :luv:

Thats why I was not quite so upset as I should have been when OH went off with best friend - I didnt have to ask anyone if I could have another dog  >:D

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 07:31:01 PM »
Welcome to the forum  :D
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx