Author Topic: Yuk - becareful what they pick up!  (Read 2379 times)

Offline fizzyntiffy

• Donator
Re: Yuk - becareful what they pick up!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 02:51:45 PM »
 :lol2: :lol2:

In the really cold/snowy spell we had I let Tiffany off her lead when we got into the front garden. Quick as a flash she dived under a bush in the flowerbed and when she turned round I knew she had something in her mouth.  Knowing her partialness to anything disgusting I didn;t try to fish out whatever it was she had and she ran into the house, chomped for a bit then spat this huge, frozen, cat poo onto the hall rug  >:D 

I've learnt my lesson.  Not long after we rehomed her she was chomping something and I pulled her lips back to see what it was, never in a million years thinking it'd be cat poo stuck all across her front teeth.  Unfortunately for me I'd inhaled as I'd pulled her lips back and that sent me gagging off down the garden.  :lol2: :lol2:

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 03:21:49 PM »
I think fox's poo must be dog perfume in disguise.  ::)  All of mine just love rolling in it, even more so if they have just had a bath!  >:D

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline hedgehog

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 11:20:16 PM »
Last summer Ozzy my rottie was having a lovely walk in the woodland truts wood which backs onto my garden, normaly he comes back when called but not this day, having muttered a few choice obcenities I headed into the dence wooded area to find Ozzy rolling in a mountain of tesco carrier bags on closer inspection these bags contained hooman poop :o which my charming dog had caked all in his fur, after a thourough shower and shampoo, lead and collar disinfected, I reported it to the woodland trust and they later informed me that a tramp had been sleeping rough in the woods. I did go back later with som bin bags and me marigolds and collected the sh1ty carrier bags up, god was I green about the gills by the time I had done. Woody's party peice is bringing slugs and snails indoors and depositing them on the carpet, both of which I have a phobia about

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2009, 11:22:57 PM »
Last summer Ozzy my rottie was having a lovely walk in the woodland truts wood which backs onto my garden, normaly he comes back when called but not this day, having muttered a few choice obcenities I headed into the dence wooded area to find Ozzy rolling in a mountain of tesco carrier bags on closer inspection these bags contained hooman poop :o which my charming dog had caked all in his fur, after a thourough shower and shampoo, lead and collar disinfected, I reported it to the woodland trust and they later informed me that a tramp had been sleeping rough in the woods. I did go back later with som bin bags and me marigolds and collected the sh1ty carrier bags up, god was I green about the gills by the time I had done. Woody's party peice is bringing slugs and snails indoors and depositing them on the carpet, both of which I have a phobia about

Oh my god that is rancid ph34r ph34r  I think I would just abandon mine to their fate in the woods if they did that :lol2: 
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 07:37:39 AM »

Oh my god that is rancid ph34r ph34r  I think I would just abandon mine to their fate in the woods if they did that :lol2: 

Eeeeew, me too - that is gross :020:
Julie and Watson

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 07:42:56 AM »

Eeeeew, me too - that is gross :020:

oh god - good on you for going back and getting rid of it though...but oh NO!  :020:

helen & jarvis x

Offline smartietopdog

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2009, 04:50:52 PM »
horse and cow poo seem to be a favourite of my two! :huh: