Author Topic: Yaaaaay - Chloe is a water baby u/d pics to prove it!!!  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Francesca

• Pepper
Re: Yaaaaay - Chloe is a water baby!
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 10:35:04 AM »
Pepper launched himself into the river much to our surprise last week! Was expecting it eventually, but not at 3 1/2 months...! He swam like a fish - but then got himself stuck under a pontoon so Muggins here had to wade in to rescue him.... last time I go walking in a pair of £80 trainers..... ;)

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 06:02:49 PM »
Pepper launched himself into the river much to our surprise last week! Was expecting it eventually, but not at 3 1/2 months...! He swam like a fish - but then got himself stuck under a pontoon so Muggins here had to wade in to rescue him.... last time I go walking in a pair of £80 trainers..... ;)

Yes, I saw that on your other post.....Pepper really is a wee star  :luv: Chloe wasn't even walking off lead at that age, let alone swimming  ph34r :005: As for your trainers, well I had a pair of those...by the time Chloe was 5 months, they were chewed to death  >:D Pepper sounds like an angel to me  :angel: ;)

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline Francesca

• Pepper
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009, 08:06:35 PM »

Offline ARNOLD

• Site Member
  • Barney Boy/ Lamb Chop
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2009, 08:59:42 PM »
Barney has always loved the water but mostly keeping his paws on the ground until one day when we met up with his breeder.  We met on a beach and it was the first time he had seen his mam (Bella) and his brother since he had come to live with us.  The breeder threw the ball into the sea and Bella swam after it.  Barney looked on and we threw his ball and away he went swimming like a good un.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  It made it all the more special as it seemed his mammy was showing him what to do.   :luv:

Janet, John, Barney and Robson

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2009, 09:02:42 PM »
Barney has always loved the water but mostly keeping his paws on the ground until one day when we met up with his breeder.  We met on a beach and it was the first time he had seen his mam (Bella) and his brother since he had come to live with us.  The breeder threw the ball into the sea and Bella swam after it.  Barney looked on and we threw his ball and away he went swimming like a good un.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  It made it all the more special as it seemed his mammy was showing him what to do.   :luv:

Awww....what a lovely story  :luv:

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
Re: Yaaaaay - Chloe is a water baby u/d pics to prove it!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2009, 07:06:27 PM »
Here she is today, practising her skills  :luv:

Offline ARNOLD

• Site Member
  • Barney Boy/ Lamb Chop
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2009, 07:23:52 PM »
Aaaaaw lovely pics  :luv:  Well done Chloe  :luv:

Janet, John, Barney and Robson

Offline babushka

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2009, 08:05:20 PM »
I was horrified when Kimmy went for her 1st swim 2 weeks ago aged 12 weeks, she was too fast for me to get hold off when she followed Kes in. She swam right out into the middle of the lake where we live and back again, she looked like a little otter :005: wish I'd had the camera with me.

Offline Crazy Cocker Gang

• Donator
  • Jack, Flynn, Brie and baby seth xx
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2009, 09:40:25 PM »
Ahhhh  :luv: :luv: :luv:
well done chloe