Author Topic: 25 hours to go!  (Read 1570 times)

Offline haggerty

• Cocker Spaniels rule :) x
Re: 25 hours to go!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2009, 06:01:34 PM »
Ohhhhh u lucky thing!!!
Enjoy the puppy days they grow soooo fast!!!
LOL Lisa x
Crazy charlie

x

Offline clairegreenhills

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 09:49:37 AM »
Well we got home at about 4 yesterday, we were at the breeders for 2.5 hours getting grooming lessons and all sorts. She was wonderful and has given me loads of little extra bottles of shampoos and things.

As soon as we opened the door he ran straight through the house into his crate and went to sleep!

Didn't sleep much last night though  >:D

We put him to bed at 10, he started crying at 11:30 but as he hadn't wee'd before bed the OH went to let him out. He still wouldn't wee so we left him to cry and cry and cry till 4 when I let him out again. Anyway then he must have been shattered cos he slept until 6.

Came down and found a puddle on a puppy pad so was pleased he didn't do anything in his crate.

So far we've managed to get him outside for every wee and poo so pleased about that.

Think I might go and buy a DAP diffuser for tonight though as I'm soooooo tired! Alfie's asleep again now though.

I'll post some piccies in the photo forum.

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2009, 05:36:47 PM »
Aww sounds like a good first night!
Good luck for tonight.
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline fatbelly

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009, 09:55:50 AM »
Well we got home at about 4 yesterday, we were at the breeders for 2.5 hours getting grooming lessons and all sorts. She was wonderful and has given me loads of little extra bottles of shampoos and things.

As soon as we opened the door he ran straight through the house into his crate and went to sleep!

Didn't sleep much last night though  >:D

We put him to bed at 10, he started crying at 11:30 but as he hadn't wee'd before bed the OH went to let him out. He still wouldn't wee so we left him to cry and cry and cry till 4 when I let him out again. Anyway then he must have been shattered cos he slept until 6.

Came down and found a puddle on a puppy pad so was pleased he didn't do anything in his crate.

So far we've managed to get him outside for every wee and poo so pleased about that.

Think I might go and buy a DAP diffuser for tonight though as I'm soooooo tired! Alfie's asleep again now though.

I'll post some piccies in the photo forum.

Each Puppy is different but Murphy is now 6 months old and it looks like he has finally got the hang of the house training. He does sleep well through the night and apart from the first three nights he always has done. The worst bit was the first couple of nights and the crying was awful to listen to, he was in genuine distress at being left alone, but thankfully he soon was okay. We kept in touch with another of his litter mates owners and their Pup was the opposite of Murphy. Their Pup was totally clean in the house very quickly but cried in the night for ages.

Offline skyesmum

• Limited Member
  • My 2 Girls!
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2009, 09:57:52 AM »
Welcome home puppy Alfie!  :luv: :luv: :luv:
xxx  Gill, Skye-de-Pie and Puppy Ruaidh  xxx

Offline Pudding

• Donator
  • Bob My Love My Life
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 12:06:54 PM »