Author Topic: Lenny first day at school  (Read 1015 times)

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
Lenny first day at school
« on: April 29, 2009, 10:29:49 PM »
As you are probably aware my gorgeous Asbo has been poorly on and off for months now so not been to shows or ringcraft. Anyway tonight we decided to take Alfie and Lenny to ringcraft, Little Lenny's 1st time.

He was a star  :luv: :luv: Alfie did his usual Asbo antics  :005: but hey thats Alfie  ::)  :005: Lenny on the other hand was brilliant  :D He stood fab for the 'judge' loving his kisses afterwards for being a good boy  :luv: Mind you, I only took carrot as Alf is on a food trial at the moment, which didn't give Lenny enough enthusiasm to do the triangle  :005: so a lovely lady donated some sausage, my what a difference  :005: He strutted his stuff like a pro  :lol2: At the end when he was stood I offered the sausage for him to nibble and he swallowed it whole  ph34r The whole class thought he was adorable  :angel: lets see how long that lasts with me as a mother and teacher  ph34r :005:

So all in all we had a fab night, Lenny falling in love with  Shar Pei (sp?)  :luv: :luv: Cant wait till next week now, when my OH has a go at handling  ph34r  :005:

Offline ludo

• Site Member
  • Enya
    • Shirepark Cockers
Re: Lenny first day at school
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 10:31:17 PM »
Well done to the star pupil and his mum  :lol2:  He is a star in the making  :angel: 
http:www.shireparkcockers.co.uk

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 10:33:25 PM »
Well done to the star pupil and his mum  :lol2:  He is a star in the making  :angel: 

Until OH gets his hands on him  :005:

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 10:42:19 PM »

Until OH gets his hands on him  :005:

Bet he'll still be a star  :luv:

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 10:53:32 PM »
 :luv: So glad Alfie is on the mend, and a gold star to little Lenny for being such a good boy at school ;)
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 07:18:23 AM »
:luv: So glad Alfie is on the mend, and a gold star to little Lenny for being such a good boy at school ;)

Aww thankyou  :luv: Alfie has blood tests today, I am hoping they will offer us a solution but who knows  :-\

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 12:03:06 PM »
 :luv: Good luck with the tests, I hope they give you some answers, therefore a solution ;)
Jo, Belle and Monty