Author Topic: Hello from Hampshire!  (Read 4291 times)

Offline AnnieA

• Donator
  • Ted!
Re: Hello from Hampshire!
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2009, 12:46:26 PM »
I'm hoping to go along to the COL meet on 28th too, so if you want a cuddle with my pup come along too  ;)
Oooh yes please  :D.  I am definitely hoping to come to this - no such thing as too many puppy cuddles  :luv:.  The people we bought our house from had two cocker puppies, and I never could listen to what they were telling me about the house - too busy playing with the pups  :005: :005: :005:

Hello & welcome to the forum from my 3 'Dorset Dumplings'  (correct term for us  :005: :005:)
Dorset Dumplings - love it  :005:.  I love Bournemouth - happy memories of going to the beach when I was a student in Southampton  ;)

Sleep tight Henry, our little snuggle puppy :luv:

Offline mum2milly

• Inactive
  • Jumbi Speed Queen, "Milly" xx
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2009, 12:55:10 PM »
Hiya, We are also in Hants, north of Portsmouth. Welcome to COL!!  :D I am a fairly new member, but like you had been observing from the sidelines for quite a while. COL is incredibly addictive but very informative! I love looking at all the fab pics of everyones gorgeous cockers.  :luv:
My beautiful little monster is called Jumbi Speed Queen, :005: (lives up to her name) aka Milly. She is a black working cocker and now 20 months old. Can't believe how time flies........seems like only yesterday that we collected our little 8 week old baby!!  :luv: :luv: :luv:
I have our training groups dog show on the 28th so wont be able to go to the meet  :'( Hopefully I can make the next one.
Hope you're not waiting too long for your pup!

Jo & Milly x

Offline EddieP

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2009, 01:32:19 PM »
Hello there. Another Hampshire COLer here. We're in Winchester and have a 16 week old working cocker called Alfie along with 2 cats (they all now seem to be putting up with each other  ;) )

We're planning on being at the meet on the 28th, hope to catch up with you there.
Ed, Jo and Alfie

Offline LizH

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2009, 01:40:43 PM »
Well I think I should move to Hampshire!  ;) (or Scotland  :lol2:)

Welcome to the forum - I have a dark blue roan called Pebble  :luv:
(we live in London but are determined to get to one of the famous Fritham meets one day)
Liz and Pebble x

Offline AnnieA

• Donator
  • Ted!
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2009, 01:17:39 PM »
Thanks for all the lovely welcomes  :D

Will be hoping to meet lots of you at the Fritham meet.

As you may have noticed from the 'Puppies' board, things have moved on in a rather exciting manner  :D :D :D :D

Sleep tight Henry, our little snuggle puppy :luv: