Author Topic: I have a serious problem  (Read 2795 times)

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
Re: I have a serious problem
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 08:32:14 PM »
Another broody one here :'( :'(. I don't know why as Brodie was the demon puppy from hell and I thought she had cured me from ever wanting another ::). Looking forward to my cuddles with Duggie tomorrow :luv:

Oi! What about Caoimhe :'(  She was planning to sit on your knee in Jo's van on the way there tomorrow and all :'( :'(
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline Crazy Cocker Gang

• Donator
  • Jack, Flynn, Brie and baby seth xx
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 08:36:21 PM »
Another broody one here :'( :'(. I don't know why as Brodie was the demon puppy from hell and I thought she had cured me from ever wanting another ::). Looking forward to my cuddles with Duggie tomorrow :luv:

Oi! What about Caoimhe :'(  She was planning to sit on your knee in Jo's van on the way there tomorrow and all :'( :'(

Tis ok Caoimhe, I wont put you down at the lakes meet  ph34r

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 09:31:40 PM »

ph34r ph34r ph34r

....and Caoimhe will get the biggest hugs of all, stunning, gorgeous ickle girl that she is :luv: :luv:

(Am I forgiven) :005:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 09:32:47 PM »

ph34r ph34r ph34r

....and Caoimhe will get the biggest hugs of all, stunning, gorgeous ickle girl that she is :luv: :luv:

Oi! What about puppy Duggie - he wants the biggest hugs! Ooh, it's war.... >:( :lol2:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 09:40:38 PM »

ph34r ph34r ph34r

Oi! What about puppy Duggie - he wants the biggest hugs! Ooh, it's war.... >:( :lol2:

They'll both get massive cuddles, I'll spend the whole meet cuddling them and then they can both come back to my house for even more cuddles :lol2: :lol2:

(am I forgiven take 2) :005:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 09:43:03 PM »
They'll both get massive cuddles, I'll spend the whole meet cuddling them and then they can both come back to my house for even more cuddles :lol2: :lol2:

Ok, you're forgiven - but only if we get our dogs back after the cuddles session. :lol2:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2009, 09:58:50 PM »

Ok, you're forgiven - but only if we get our dogs back after the cuddles session. :lol2:

depends how good the cuddles are :lol2:. Really looking forward to this ;)

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2009, 08:24:52 PM »

Sorry Caoimhe wasn't too cuddly in the van on the way there, she seems to like hiding under the seats :lol2: I think Duggie won the puppy cuddling competition today :005: :005: 
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2009, 08:29:58 PM »

Sorry Caoimhe wasn't too cuddly in the van on the way there, she seems to like hiding under the seats :lol2: I think Duggie won the puppy cuddling competition today :005: :005: 

I got the occasional nudge on the leg which I'm going to take as a sign of affection :005:. I still can't get over her colour :luv: :luv:

Duggie was just boooootiful :luv: :luv:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2009, 08:53:11 PM »
I think Duggie won the puppy cuddling competition today :005: :005: 
He was passed around everybody and didn't even wake up! :005: I wonder if he'll be quite as cuddly next time though when he's on his feet! ;)
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x