Author Topic: Puppy time!!  (Read 809 times)

Offline *LoolaBelle*

• Lottie Born 16/09/08 Button Born 01/06/09
Puppy time!!
« on: July 13, 2009, 07:54:19 PM »
whoooop whoooooop this puppy count down is getting really close now, :shades:

i found my puppy when she was 1 day old, and she is now 43 days old i never knew time would drag like this whilst it has been a very long time it has created such a build up for when she does actually comes to her forever home!! :luv: :luv: :luv:

i have been itching to buy all her new essentials for so long, which was then made worse when Fiona posted her 'to get' list for little Duggie, and i was desperate to buy all Buttons things then but had to wait, but today i was extremely broody looking at the pics i have of her and thought blow it, i'll buy them today!!!! :shades: so £121 lighter and lots of puppy bits i am extremely chuffed that little Button is a now realitiy and is sooooo close to coming home.

i think Lottie thinks this 'Button' is a make believe cocker that i droan on about to her all the time, i hope she adores her little sister like we do :luv: :luv: i'm sure she will she loves other animals, birds, cats, dogs, tortoises chickens!!! so doubt we'll have a problem as long as we give her as much love as she gets now!

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
Re: Puppy time!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 10:57:52 PM »
Getting excited then :shades:. Can't wait to see photos of her settling into her new home :luv:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 11:26:02 PM »
£121!! :o What did you buy??

Lotties sounds like a sweetie, I'm sure she's going to love her little sister. :luv:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 10:44:34 AM »
Amazing what you convince yourself they cannot do without ain't it  :005:

But I  think going shopping for them makes you feel their homecoming is closer.
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.