Author Topic: Barney has a Permanent New Loving Home  (Read 2228 times)

Offline bibathediva

• Site Member
  • SMILE
Re: Barney has a Permanent New Loving Home
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 11:48:45 AM »

So pleased he has found a place to settle and be happy  :D  but also sad for you  :'( you did a great thing for him  ;) look after yourself  :-*

Offline Linz13

• Site Member
  • To understand a cocker, you need to be a cocker!
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2009, 01:23:37 PM »
I am so happy for Barney!  I just want to say again Sam, you made such a selfless decision in rehoming him, I admire you.   :D
Linz, Murphy & Maddi x

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2009, 01:39:57 PM »
thinking of you Sam - this must be very bittersweet for you :bigarmhug:

I'm thrilled that you will always have contact with Barney, and that he has landed on his paws....of course Ruth and Jim wouldn't have such a wonderful new addition if you hadn't have loved him so dearly for the first years of his life  :luv: :luv:

Couldn't have put it better.. I feel really sad for you and know your heart must be breaking too but the fact that you can still have contact and updates must be wonderful - and you couldn't have asked for a better home  :luv: :luv: :luv:

What they both said.  :-\  Barney is such a lucky boy to have so many people want to do the best for him.  :D  I hope things have settled down with you now Sam and you will get used to being without your lovely boy safe in the knowledge that he is enjoying his lovely new home  :luv:
Julie and Watson

Offline ClareB

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2009, 08:19:38 PM »
Wonderful news, Sam.  I know parting with Barney was really hard for you, but I'm sure the blow has been softened slightly by the fact he's found such a fab new home. 

Thinking of you.

Clare, Milo & Mocha