Author Topic: New addition????  (Read 3563 times)

Offline loumeg

• Site Member
  • Hi everyone i'm a bigger girl now
New addition????
« on: August 11, 2009, 09:23:12 PM »
Going to see a potential sibling for Cookie tomorrow night.  :D  The pups are already 6 weeks old so may not be too long to wait if all is alright.

Not letting on any details going to keep you all in suspense.  Apart from saying they are GGGoooooorrgeous.   :lol2:

Offline waggytails

• Millie and Hattie
Re: New addition????
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 09:25:26 PM »
Oh thats so exciting.
Mum to Hattie and Darcy

(Millie now forever playing on the beach,  RIP 06/03/2010)

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 09:35:23 PM »
Oh I hate that........it's like being given a present & not being able to open it!!  >:(

come on, can't we have just a little clue?  ::)
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 09:40:09 PM »
Oh I hate that........it's like being given a present & not being able to open it!!  >:(

come on, can't we have just a little clue?  ::)

Yeh, perleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!! Show or Worker, Male or Female, Colour.... We neeeeeeeed details!!  :luv:

Offline rwasinski

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 09:22:06 AM »
Oh blummin 'eck! Don't get me going now! We are already talking about getting a lil sibling for Blodwen and she is only 13 1/2 weeks old! And we have found potential breeder nearby who has pups due at end of August  ph34r

Very exciting - please give us more details ASAP!

Rebecca, Blod-ness and Llew-bear!

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 12:21:47 PM »
Oooh good luck! Can't wait to see how you get on :D

Oh blummin 'eck! Don't get me going now! We are already talking about getting a lil sibling for Blodwen and she is only 13 1/2 weeks old! And we have found potential breeder nearby who has pups due at end of August  ph34r

I would wait until Blodwen was safely past the teenage stage ph34r. Their behaviour can change so much and the thought of having two adolescent puppies at around the same time makes me break out in a sweat :lol2:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline loumeg

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 12:28:32 PM »
Oooh good luck! Can't wait to see how you get on :D

I would wait until Blodwen was safely past the teenage stage ph34r. Their behaviour can change so much and the thought of having two adolescent puppies at around the same time makes me break out in a sweat :lol2:

Too Right.  We have wanted a sibling for Cookie from the min we got her.  She was a right little  >:D for a few months but now she is an  :luv: :luv:.  Cookie is now 19 months and i think would love a little ******  Oops nearly let the sex out then. Phew!!

A Clue.... Now lets see...... ok....... Its a......... Cocker  :005: :005: :005: :005:

OOh the power.  ;) ;)

Offline rwasinski

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 12:32:45 PM »
Will you promise to take a camera tonight and put piccies up AS SOON AS YOU GET HOME?!!!

Offline loumeg

• Site Member
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 12:50:52 PM »
If we decide to have one and provided the breeder agrees but she sounds lovely and knows what she is talking about, she is a judge of cockers apparently.

Oh by the way roughly how much are Cockers going for this breeder is asking £750. with full vet check, chipped, flea and wormed, first injections.  Is that about right?

Offline Crazy Cocker Gang

• Donator
  • Jack, Flynn, Brie and baby seth xx
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 12:52:47 PM »
If we decide to have one and provided the breeder agrees but she sounds lovely and knows what she is talking about, she is a judge of cockers apparently.

Oh by the way roughly how much are Cockers going for this breeder is asking £750. with full vet check, chipped, flea and wormed, first injections.  Is that about right?

Are the sire and dam health tested?

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 12:53:37 PM »
Yep thats about right if the parents have been health checked and I assume they have if the breeder is a judge, always best to check though ;)
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 12:54:23 PM »
Ooops we must have posted at the same time ;)
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 12:56:15 PM »

Are the sire and dam health tested?

If it's a show Cocker you're looking at this time and the parents are health tested I think anything from £650 upwards is about right depending on which area you're in. Working Cocker pups tend to be in the £450-550 bracket but equally should come from health tested parents.
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline loumeg

• Site Member
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 01:32:04 PM »
 :005: :005: :005: >:D :005: :005: :005:

Oops i wonder who just noticed my slip up  :D

Offline rwasinski

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 01:36:33 PM »
We paid £600 for Blod but this other breeder we have found is charging £695 for her pups.

:D

Blod came with her second injection but no chip. £750 sounds at the top end of the price range.