Author Topic: Teething Problem  (Read 852 times)

Offline Woody's Mum

• Site Member
  • ''The dog is the god of frolic''
Teething Problem
« on: October 21, 2004, 03:34:46 PM »
Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is going to be a problem or not and I'm hoping it will sort itself out but I was just wondering if anybody else has experienced this with thier teething babies?

Daisy's bottom and top front teeth are now through but her top left milk tooth is still in behind her new tooth and is bent backwards flat on the roof of her mouth (not sure if I'm making much sense). I have been giving her lots of toys, carrots and chew sticks in an attempt to get her to loosen it naturally. She lets me wiggle it and it is loose but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. My worry is that the roof of her mouth is now getting red and I don't want to cause any kind of sore on there.

Any advice would be very gratefully received.

Thanks.
With Love, Toni & Woody xx

www.myspace.com/tonitee

Offline taniac

• Site Member
Teething Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2004, 03:49:44 PM »
How long has it been like this?  I'd keep an eye on it and if it hasn't fallen out in a couple of days you might want to seek advice from the vet (I don't know how much damage you can do if you tugged it out, or if she'd let you  :huh: ).

It can look pretty horrible when their new teeth come through.  Jovi's new canines grew down next to the baby teeth, and you wonder how they'll ever fall out, but they do eventually!  :)

I only ever found one of Jovi's back molars so he must have swallowed all his.
Tania
(Neo and Jovi's Mum)

Offline Woody's Mum

• Site Member
  • ''The dog is the god of frolic''
Teething Problem
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 12:55:28 PM »
It Came out!!!!        :D  :D  :D  
With Love, Toni & Woody xx

www.myspace.com/tonitee