Author Topic: why hello there!  (Read 1164 times)

Offline angel181

why hello there!
« on: November 29, 2009, 05:37:32 PM »
hi ya, im lucy and i have a stunning chocolate roan cocker spaniel called Angel. her birthday is 25th december hence the name haha!
she is 2 years old and is my daughters dog lol. my daughter is 1 year old and called Maisie, Maisie can do anything to Angel. i also have a 7 year old stepdaughter and my fiancee.
we also have a toy poodle called Daisy who is mine and my partners husky called Mishka.

we cant wait to meet you all x
Angel my cocker girl, Daisy my tiny toy poodle, Mishka my husky and Crystal my spoilt tiny toy poodle

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
Re: why hello there!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 05:41:45 PM »
Welcome to COL :D

I also have a liver roan so would love to see some photos of Angel - my girl is called Brodie and is 20 months old :luv:

Enjoy the forum!

x In memory of Barney x

Offline dogsgalore

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 05:43:55 PM »
Welcome to COL, but be warned, it is addictive!!  I have Skye, a 4 month old Blue Roan, Millie 2 yr old lab and Jock, 12 yr old Westie.  Skye is my first cocker and is already such a character! :luv:
Kath, Skye plus Jock and Millie

[img]

Offline tots

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 08:05:14 PM »
hya,
welcome to you and yours :D

Offline angel181

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 01:11:39 PM »
hi everyone, sorry i havent been on in ages, i was pregnant when i first joined and i have sadley had a misscarriage so my partner took us all to wales just to get away from everything, the dogs had a brill time and ive had my christmas present lol. my 12 month old 2.5lb yorkie. she is called Crystal and her old owner didnt want her andn i fell in love lol. she came with a huge wardrobe and always wears clothes lol. very spoilt.

im going to try to be on here more now but i still keep having days when i just want to be on my own, i hope everyone understands.
Angel my cocker girl, Daisy my tiny toy poodle, Mishka my husky and Crystal my spoilt tiny toy poodle

Offline carrie84uk

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 01:16:59 PM »
Hi Angel and welcome. Im new too. My cocker is a black working cocker who is 6 weeks at the moment. We pick her up in 6 days (not that im counting or anything)

Im so sorry to hear of your loss i truely am. I have suffered two miscarriages in the past and it truely is a horrible expirience. Its was so lovely of your other half to take you away for a while. I hope it helped. If you evern need to chat, please feel free to message me. xxx
Mummy to 4 kids, 5 guineas, 1 rabbit 18 tropical fish & 1 Cocker :)

Offline maggieann

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 01:24:48 PM »
Hi Lucy, sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I understand how hard it is, as I have also had miscarriages. Well done in taking on Crystal - what a great Christmas present.  :D
Torin & Me

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

Offline Noodle

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 06:10:08 PM »
Hello lucy and welcome back, would love to see some pics of your dogs  :D
Nic, Tess & Bella x

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 07:28:26 PM »
Hi and welcome back. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage :'(.
Glad Angel is back - do you have any photos? I have Penny, an almost 8 month orange roan.