Author Topic: Hi from Aiken, Marlee & me  (Read 594 times)

Offline Lorr75

• Aiken & Marlee
Hi from Aiken, Marlee & me
« on: December 26, 2009, 10:24:57 PM »
Hi Everyone & Merry Christmas
I'm Lorraine, married with 2 show type cocker boys.  Aiken is 7 (light blue roan) and Marlee is 19 months (chocolate roan).  Aiken was puppy from hell but has matured into a loving wee sole.  Marlee eats everything! Well anything soft, tissues etc....anything else he just picks up and carries around until you remove it from the vice grip of his teeth!!  I forgot how much work a puppy was as it was so long since Aiken was a pup.  They both get on great and keep us entertained.   They are loving the snow just now.   
Looking forward to reading through the topics and hopefully meeting some people on the walk tomorrow in Calendar Park.

Lorraine
 :D   

Offline spanielcrazy

• Site Member
Re: Hi from Aiken, Marlee & me
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 10:34:21 PM »
Welcome to COL!  :D

19 months, I don't envy you  :005: Bracken was a holy terror at that age (is still capable, now that I think about it  >:( ::) :005:) He is mellowing though, just verrry sloooooowly  :lol2:
The madhouse: Michelle, Joy, Jordie, Gizmo, Bracken, Jewel

"My darlings,I love you more than life itself, but you're all ****ing mad!"  Ozzy Osbourne

Offline Maria n Dennis

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 10:40:36 PM »
Hello and welcome to COL  :D

I also have 2 show type cocker boys , Dennis 12 months blue roan and Douglas 17 week old liver roan  :D

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 08:04:42 AM »
hi and welcome, im owned by three blue roans, kizzy, bruno and ella, bru was also the puppy from hell but he turned into a fantastic and clever boy, the other two i didnt have until they were 2 and abit, MUCH less trouble  :005: :005: your pups sound lovely
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline MuckyMeech

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 12:58:17 PM »
Hiya,

I'm new to the forum and new to cockers (hence the name  :P ) I have a 2yr old hungarian vizsla and an 8 week old working cocker who is a little terrorist- sort of a fitting coincidence that we called him "Bomber"   ::)

This forum has already revealed many an awesome tip and the people are really friendly  :D

Have fun x x