Author Topic: Your Pups Siblings  (Read 3531 times)

Offline milly

• Donator
Your Pups Siblings
« on: December 31, 2009, 09:48:36 PM »
I found Paddys brother on the internet :005:
I was looking for a particualr dog in his pedigree and I came across a site where one of the cockers was the imagine of Paddy, he was from the same breeder and the pedigree was the same as Paddys. I emailed them to ask the date of birth of their pup and it's from the same litter.
We've exchanged photo's and they're added Paddy to their site as his 'brother' :005:
Is anyone else in touch with their pups siblings?
Milly

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
Re: Your Pups Siblings
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 09:57:13 PM »
Lovely story milly  :luv:
I too found my Purdeys brother whilst browsing the net & it led me to COL !!! & we found William owned by elaine e. We have all met up on meets & they really do have similarities (although William is orange roan & Purdey blue roan  :005: ).....even their bark is the same  :lol2: ........ isn't it a great feeling & so nice to share stories/photos.
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 10:55:24 PM »
I found one of Ellie's brothers on COL.

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 11:21:58 PM »
Lovely story milly  :luv:
I too found my Purdeys brother whilst browsing the net & it led me to COL !!! & we found William owned by elaine e. We have all met up on meets & they really do have similarities (although William is orange roan & Purdey blue roan  :005: ).....even their bark is the same  :lol2: ........ isn't it a great feeling & so nice to share stories/photos.

You beat me to it Lindsey  :lol2:. I was going to say that we'd met through COL and that William and Purdey have exactly the same bark.

I also see their blue roan litter brother Bramble sometimes. He has that same outgoing character but is more excitable.

Offline Mrs K

• Molly Ma Loon
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 11:30:28 PM »
That is lovely  :luv: I'd love to get together with Molly's siblings. In fact I interogate everyone I meet with a working cocker to find out if they could be one  :005:
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues.

Offline maggieann

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 11:33:31 PM »
I'd love to meet my boy's siblings, but doubt I ever will - as he was taken over from Ireland to sell in Scotland. :'(
Torin & Me

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

Offline jackie 14

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 11:54:07 PM »
 George's brother and sisters all live in our area, his sister rosie we meet on walks in the morning's at least one a week and they greet one another :luv:

Offline Ecruse

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2009, 11:57:51 PM »
One of Dylan's sister went to Brighton and I'm not too sure where the other little girl went. :005:

We still see his Breeder as she lives about 5 minutes away, so we see his dad, mum and "aunties". :D

The Breeder does still speak to them so we hear how they are getting on!!
Emma, Dylan and Maggie x

Offline Victoria25

• Donator
  • Perfect Poppy (almost!)
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 01:20:05 AM »
I know 4 out of Poppy's 5 brothers and sisters. We get regular pictures and updates from their breeder and are having their first birthday party in February! We have only so far met up with Poppy's orange roan brother and her mum. Unfortunately her dad died before we brought her home so we have never have the pleasure of meeting him. It's lovely to see how they are all growing up and getting on.  :luv:
Poppy is now one! Watch her first year!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVqf3TnIL6c

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 11:57:17 AM »
Had a lovely exchange with one of Lily's brothers......(or I should say, with the doggies owners).  Lily needed surgery on her ear, and her brother had gone through same surgery, so my breeder gave me contact details.  It was really nice.....felt a bit like extended family somehow.
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 12:31:34 PM »
There is a possiblilty that Jean1234's Casey could be a relative of Gari, they are incredibly alike, with the same unusual curly coat. She brought him to my house for a visit, and I could have sworn it was Gari sitting there on the couch. They are both from rescue, so there is no way of knowing, but I like to think there is a connection. :luv:

I know Duggie's breeder keeps in touch with most of her pup's owners, so hopefully I'll get to hear how his siblings are getting on. :D
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 12:44:06 PM »
Nina & me get to see some of her siblings quite often  :luv:  I feel so lucky as a couple of friends have some of her siblings, and often meet for walks.  Its stunning to see 4 black/white's running around together, and i get so much pleasure from watching them all together.  :luv: :luv:

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline Holly2009

• Inactive
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2010, 12:56:02 PM »
Were in touch with one of Holly's sisters (Misty) met up on a COL meet, mistys a blue roan, they look soooo alike, cant wait to meet up again when there fully grown!

Ohhh and I forgot her cousin princess Brodie, couple of other cousins on here aswell! 

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2010, 04:43:04 PM »
Jarvis regularly see's his littermate Holly and also his half sis Fudge and half bro Mitchell.  This year I want to get a picture of him with his Dad and Grandad who we know as well -  they are all such handsome boys and that's definitely where Jarv gets his looks from  :luv: :luv:
helen & jarvis x

Offline LinzHenz

• Puffy Fluppy Dog
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2010, 05:22:08 PM »
henry and i met one of his relatives (either a brother or half brother) on a random walk at bradgate. the other dog was a tall black and white and we got talking and found out it was the same lady who had bred them. the other dog was older so they werent litter mates and neither of us could recall the father's KC name. it was random to chance upon him and get to talking about breeders...i think its coz we were talking about them both being picky eaters as pups
Linz & Henry Dog