Author Topic: Your Pups Siblings  (Read 3530 times)

Offline tots

Re: Your Pups Siblings
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2010, 07:16:08 PM »
id love to meet some of jets family :D

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2010, 07:21:34 PM »
Coco met her littermate, Ladylola's Sasha, again when they were both about 3 - we got in touch via COL  :D  They didn't seem to recognise each other but they do get on well and it is lovely to see them together  :luv: :luv:  Here they are - Coco is on the right  :D

Don't know anything about the rest of the litter - I would love to see them too  :-\
Julie and Watson

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2010, 07:36:26 PM »
Coco met her littermate, Ladylola's Sasha, again when they were both about 3 - we got in touch via COL  :D  They didn't seem to recognise each other but they do get on well and it is lovely to see them together  :luv: :luv:  Here they are - Coco is on the right  :D

Don't know anything about the rest of the litter - I would love to see them too  :-\

What a lovely story  :luv:  Gorgeous pic too  :luv: :luv:

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline Linz13

• Site Member
  • To understand a cocker, you need to be a cocker!
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2010, 08:08:18 PM »
Murphy came from a friends litter so we know his mum and sister very well, some of his other litter mates are still in the village, the little bitch I wanted as well went to a gamekeeper and I've never seen her again, she was such a cuddly wee dog  :luv:

I have no clue about Maddi's litter mates, she was purchased before i found COL and all the info you really need before buying a puppy  ph34r - I hope they are all safe and sound wherever they are  :luv:
Linz, Murphy & Maddi x

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2010, 08:20:48 PM »
I've always had a spot spot for Coco and Sasha. :luv:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline jackieant

• charlie
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2010, 09:52:47 PM »
how do you find your pups siblings? i have no idea where the rest of charlies litter are apart from the one his breeder kept. we didnt get him until he was 4 months old so all the others were well gone by then :huh:

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2010, 09:57:25 PM »
how do you find your pups siblings? i have no idea where the rest of charlies litter are apart from the one his breeder kept. we didnt get him until he was 4 months old so all the others were well gone by then :huh:

If you contact the breeder and ask him/her to pass on your contact details to the other owners, then you may get some of them contact you.  :-\ :D

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline chrisj1957

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2010, 10:07:55 PM »
I contacted the breeder 2 days ago and she would not pass our details on to the owners of my 2 boys sisters.I posted on here at the start of the week but got only 1 reply suggesting to contact the breeder.They were born on 11/2/2009 at Lynwater Kennels mother was Lynwater At Last and father Lynwater Sea Star I am sure they will be somewhere in Scotland.We live in Newcastle Baxter is orange and white and Angus orange roan.They have quite a few cousins on this site.Maybe someday we will find the 2 sisters the breeder kept the other one.The litter was hand reared as the mother could not feed them there were 4 boys and 3 girls sadly 2 boys died but we got the remaining 2.

Offline Victoria25

• Donator
  • Perfect Poppy (almost!)
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2010, 10:12:43 PM »
Here is Poppy and her brother at a few weeks

And at 7 months

Poppy is now one! Watch her first year!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVqf3TnIL6c

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2010, 10:20:52 PM »
My aunt has one of Brodie's litter sisters, Bria -

They are obsessed with each other, and before Brodie was spayed I used to have great difficulty telling them apart :005:. I found another litter sister by searching on the internet, a blue roan who I think lives in England. She is also the half sister of superscot's Brea and has quite a few cousins on here :blink:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Victoria25

• Donator
  • Perfect Poppy (almost!)
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2010, 10:29:15 PM »
Brodie and Bria are such gorgeous girls. :luv:
Poppy is now one! Watch her first year!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVqf3TnIL6c

Offline maggieann

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2010, 10:44:44 PM »
I contacted the breeder 2 days ago and she would not pass our details on to the owners of my 2 boys sisters.I posted on here at the start of the week but got only 1 reply suggesting to contact the breeder.They were born on 11/2/2009 at Lynwater Kennels mother was Lynwater At Last and father Lynwater Sea Star I am sure they will be somewhere in Scotland.We live in Newcastle Baxter is orange and white and Angus orange roan.They have quite a few cousins on this site.Maybe someday we will find the 2 sisters the breeder kept the other one.The litter was hand reared as the mother could not feed them there were 4 boys and 3 girls sadly 2 boys died but we got the remaining 2.

My boy has a quite a few Lynwaters - but they are different ones to your boys.
Torin & Me

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2010, 10:54:13 PM »
We don't want to be done for libel so I've removed a couple of posts from this thread referring to a certain breeder as a puppy farmer. (Just in case anyone has read these posts and wondered ... the breeder mentioned definitely isn't a puppy farmer. On the contrary this breeder has made a massive contribution to the breed over the years and has a reptution for producing dogs of a sound health and excellent temperament.)

Offline JeffandAnnie

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2010, 07:58:41 PM »
Annie went to stay with her mum, dad and sister for a couple of days a little while ago when her usual sitters were busy. She LOVED it - hadn't seen them for over a year and she and her sister spent the whole time together, one on each end of a tennis-ball-bone  :luv:

Offline bracken

• Site Member
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 08:05:27 PM »

What a lovely story  :luv:  Gorgeous pic too  :luv: :luv:
They are both beautiful and just like twins  :luv: :005: