Author Topic: Your Pups Siblings  (Read 3529 times)

Offline Steelygirl

• Site Member
Re: Your Pups Siblings
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2010, 10:25:03 PM »
Yes, through the power of COL Fred has met his brother Scooby.  As he is so far away they have to stay facebook friends, but its nice to see new photos and keep up to date with whats happening with him!

Offline grab

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2010, 02:11:52 PM »
I'd love to see some of Alice's litter-mates.  We nearly didn't get her bcos one of the other bitches in the litter was a beautiful lemon roan.  I still sometimes wish we'd given in to temptation and bought both of them!

Mind you, we got Alice bcos she was the "middle" energy level of the three female pups.  Given that she's totally mental, I dread to think what the person who got the "high-energy" pup is going through!
Judi and Alice.  Add them together and divide by two, and they're a pair of normal spaniels.  Individually they're one fragile and over-intelligent little brat who knows exactly how cute she is, and one big hyperactive fuzzball who's too dopey to do anything except what she's told...

Offline supergirl

• Wonderful Indie
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2010, 05:49:05 PM »
I have pictures of Roly's litter mates.  The breeder gave me a file with Roly's picture along with his 3 litter mates - it would be nice to know where they are and how're they're getting on - they may possibly be COLers ;)
Misha, Ellie, Roly, Lexi (& Karen)

People who have dogs live longer - it's all the extra love

Offline LurcherGirl

• Site Member
    • Wagging Tails Dog Training
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2010, 09:32:53 PM »
Yes, I know two owners of Jesse's sibblings. One is the breeder who kept his sister and I am still in touch with the breeder. The other one is one of Jesse's sisters, I am not in regular contact with that owner but we have communicated regarding their skin problems and I have her email address. Might actually email her to find out how the pup is doing.

I think it's nice to see how Jesse's sibblings are getting on.

Vera
Vera Marney
BSc (Hons) Canine Behaviour and Training, APDT UK
www.wtdt.co.uk and www.wtdt-eastanglia.co.uk