Author Topic: Introducing Abbi  (Read 2610 times)

Offline Joules

• Administrator
Re: Introducing Abbi
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 08:29:02 AM »
Welcome to COL Brenda and Abbi  :D

Abbi is  :luv: but I think we need to see some more pics just to make sure  :005:
Julie and Watson

Offline B52

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 08:32:19 AM »
Welcom to COl

The site is great - so glad I found it

Offline Holly Berry

• Donator
  • Today I’m going to be a b****r
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2010, 11:08:27 AM »
Hi Brenda and Abbi welcome to Col. I have Ebony who is 15 weeks and Rosie who is 6 years. We live in Kent too. Look forward to meeting you on a meet.
Rosie Cassie Lucy Poppy and Holly My Angels at the Bridge

Offline Abbi

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2010, 11:50:48 AM »
Welcome to COL Brenda and Abbi  :D

Abbi is  :luv: but I think we need to see some more pics just to make sure  :005:

Thank you. Everyone has been so welcoming. I didn't want to bore everyone with lots of photos. I'll add a few more recent ones!

Snow Dec 09

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2010, 12:10:09 PM »
Oooooh - she is beautiful :luv:. I have Penny, an orange roan who is 10 months.

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2010, 04:34:26 PM »
Hi Brenda
We met you and the gorgeous Abbi today, and I have to say she is even more gorgeous in real life!
Unfortunately, Harriet was a bit of a cow and told Abbi off a few times (when she wasn't trying to steal another dog's ball and telling HIM off for trying to get it back!!!!)
Hope to meet up with you again, especially when Buffy is better and all 6 dogs can have a great run around!
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline Abbi

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2010, 04:51:00 PM »
Hi Brenda
We met you and the gorgeous Abbi today, and I have to say she is even more gorgeous in real life!
Unfortunately, Harriet was a bit of a cow and told Abbi off a few times (when she wasn't trying to steal another dog's ball and telling HIM off for trying to get it back!!!!)
Hope to meet up with you again, especially when Buffy is better and all 6 dogs can have a great run around!

Hi, Abbi really enjoyed meeting you all and doesn't seem fazed by her "telling off"! It does her good to learn what is and isn't allowed. She's now snoozing next to me so think it tired her out. I had a quick look for you when I got back and found some of your posts. Hope Buffy is soon feeling better. I'm sure our paths will cross again soon.

Offline pip1965

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2010, 04:58:24 PM »
She really is beautiful  and reminds me so much of Otto,there were a couple of black and tan girls in Ottos litter I don't suppose they could be related?Otto came from Cambridgeshire.

Offline Abbi

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2010, 05:25:41 PM »
She really is beautiful  and reminds me so much of Otto,there were a couple of black and tan girls in Ottos litter I don't suppose they could be related?Otto came from Cambridgeshire.

Hi, Abbi came from a litter in Chatham, Kent but maybe their lines have crossed along the way. Are there any photos of Otto on COL, would love to see him? I hope he's being a good boy today and your phone is still working!

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2010, 07:43:08 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL :D  Abbi is lovely, looking forward to seeing lots more photos of her :luv:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline pip1965

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2010, 09:41:08 PM »

Not brilliant pictures I am afraid.Love the photos of Abi in the snow.

Offline Abbi

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2010, 03:25:46 PM »

Not brilliant pictures I am afraid.Love the photos of Abi in the snow.

Ah, he's lovely. I can see how you think they are similar. Look forward to hearing more tales of Otto in the future.