Author Topic: Holly will be here at 2pm!! PICS  (Read 4489 times)

Offline VickyG

• Holly & Henry - Double trouble!!
Re: Holly will be here at 2pm!! PICS
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2010, 10:27:35 AM »
well she's been here almost 2 days and she has settled in brilliantly  :D  Henry gets on with her really well, they have been playing together in the garden - well Holly literally runs around Henry in circles then they both run around like lunatics and roll each other over  :005:  Henry has actually been copying Holly with the way she plays, we have loose stone chippings aorund the house and she goes to dig a nice big one up then takes it into the middle of the lawn where she munches on it and Henry has started doing the same thing  ph34r

We've let her off lead straight away on walks and she's been great, we walk from our house to a small wood about 5 minutes away so there was loads of new smells for her and she went mad running around, think she felt confident because Henry was there with her off lead too, so she has been following him around the woods  :luv:

I've been sleeping on the sofa since Friday as the two crates are in the lounge side by side, as soon as we say bedtime to Henry he knows to go straight into his crate where he gets some beef jerky.  The first night she went in ok with encouragement and a little beef jerky, and woke me up at 4am so let them out and she did wee's and 3 poo's  ph34r.  then back into crates then half an hour later she was sick - think I shouldn't have given her beef jerky it's probably too rich for her so lesson learnt, so last night she just got puppy biscuits to go in and we all slept all night, well hope they did but I certainly did after a bottle of wine ;)

So, so far so good she is a little dream  :luv:
cocker spaniels make everything ok

Offline VickyG

• Holly & Henry - Double trouble!!
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2010, 10:30:35 AM »
forgot to add, their personalities are totally different you wouldnever guess they are related, Henry is loud, cocky, brash and like a bull in a china shop where as Holly is quiet (but not timid), springy (she jumps everywhere like a deer), and ladylike  :luv:
cocker spaniels make everything ok

Offline Jenna

• Bailey Boy!
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2010, 05:22:13 PM »
Glad to hear you are all having so much fun. She sounds perfect!