Author Topic: Worried for the future ...info please  (Read 2023 times)

Offline chrisj1957

Re: Worried for the future ...info please
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2010, 10:24:06 PM »
I was giving my own personal opinion about my situation to you Rubyduby.I appreciate your comments Nicola that there are experts out there but it reminds me of years ago when I had my 3kids and this health visitor was giving me the 'correct way' to bring up my family when I asked her if she had any family herself she replied no.If things continue the way they are with my 2 then I will be happy if it goes pear shaped then I wil deal with the situation best I can and can always ask all the helpful people on COL.

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
Re: Worried for the future ...info please
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 12:19:52 AM »
I think its a worry whatever age you bring a new puppy in and theres no guarantee that all will be plain sailing.  I've heard girls are worse in fighting i.e. they fight to the death whereas boys have squabbles but as I have no experience of that I'm not sure how true it is.     Not every situation is the same, some people rehome their dogs when their is an age gap and its just a bad personality clash and nothing is ever guaranteed.   

I wish you all the luck, I'm not sure I could cope with two puppies mind, ones bad enough  :005:   Look forward to seeing piccies of your two.    :luv: