Author Topic: Ooh A Bit Tired  (Read 1464 times)

Offline wendy

• Site Member
    • http://www.luthame.net
Ooh A Bit Tired
« on: November 30, 2004, 07:43:05 AM »
Hi everyone ;)

Well I am in for a fun time in the next week and half.  Finley has a mate staying over (while her mummy and daddy have a holiday) she is a 27 week black female all Finley has done is played with her not sure if she likes it too much however she seems to be holding her own.  It really strange Finley is almost showing off.  I think this will be good experience for me and a test run for when we get our 2nd pup next year.   Trouble is having two black cockers I sometime can not tell who is who.

I keep you posting of the events - we are off to ringcraft with too dogs tonight !!!!!!

Wendy, Finley and Libby
Visit our new website
www.luthame.net

Dogs leave paw prints on your heart

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Ooh A Bit Tired
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 09:36:53 AM »
oooo!!! have fun Wendy  :D  can't wait to read your updates  :lol:  
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

tracee

Ooh A Bit Tired
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 02:26:14 PM »
:D you can always  send them over to us if they get to much for you  :lol: we usually have six charging around
                                      tracee xxx

Offline Tracey J

• Site Member
Ooh A Bit Tired
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 02:54:35 PM »
I'm sure they'll be great company for each other, only problem is you won't get to hear the tv for the playfighting, you won't be able to walk through a doorway without one or other bowling you over and it's and extra 4 paws to stand on when they're padding about after you in the kitchen.  Apart from that - brilliant fun! :lol:  
Tracey, Molly &  little brother Brodie!

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
Ooh A Bit Tired
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2004, 03:40:15 PM »
:) Awww two little cockers - great !  It will be lovely for them to  play together - have fun with them !   :)  
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline wendy

• Site Member
    • http://www.luthame.net
Ooh A Bit Tired
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2004, 05:39:08 PM »
Phew what a busy day, they have done non stop play fighting - finley is absolutely wrecked.  Poor Libby is confused had one poo and two wees in the house I think she is a bit anxious - seems to be very attached to me so we had big cuddles on the sofa this afternoon and she went to sleep on me.

Wendy, Finley and Libby
Visit our new website
www.luthame.net

Dogs leave paw prints on your heart

Offline taniac

• Site Member
Ooh A Bit Tired
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2004, 01:42:13 PM »
Poor Libby is confused had one poo and two wees in the house I think she is a bit anxious - seems to be very attached to me so we had big cuddles on the sofa this afternoon and she went to sleep on me.

It's probably all very confusing for her, nothing's where she's used to it being etc. and it probably smells all different too with Finley being there.  Hopefully she'll get better :)
Tania
(Neo and Jovi's Mum)

Offline Terriw1957

• Site Member
    • http://
Ooh A Bit Tired
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2004, 10:33:51 AM »
I can't cope with one sometimes never mind two and how on earth does Tracey cope with 6 at a time am I a bad mother? But enjoy them I look forward to hearing how things go.