Author Topic: Proud of darcey  (Read 964 times)

Offline karen488

Proud of darcey
« on: February 17, 2011, 11:54:43 AM »
She's doing so well today! She's had a good nights sleep in our room. Was great in the car on a long school run (someone forgot swim kit!) she seems much more confident AND has walked around the outside of the house twice on her lead! :lol2: really chuffed with my pup.  :luv:

Offline mooching

Re: Proud of darcey
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 11:57:06 AM »
Glad she's doing so well! :luv:

Did you cover her crate last night?

Offline karen488

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 12:49:16 PM »
Yes. She's been crated from day 1 and not had any problems with it. Have crated her downstairs and gone to the supermarket a couple of times and she's just slept so don't know what her problem was the night before. Happy with her in our room for now.

Offline maddy74

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 01:03:54 PM »
ahh bless her, well done Darcey, sorry Karen, just asked how last night went on your other thread, read them in the wrong order. x

Offline karen488

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 01:06:40 PM »
Lol maddy. How's your crating going today?

Offline maddy74

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 06:22:16 PM »
well i left her and went out for about 50mins, cries and scratches initially and when arrived back quiet and looked like she had just woken up. popped out later and oh put her in crate awake with door open and she had a nap. baby steps, she seems worse with me but i think she can sense my anxieties....

Offline karen488

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 07:35:05 PM »
I love the way we're not supposed feel or show anxiety! Would love to be able to control my feelings to that extent! Before she came I started to get anxious about being anxious!!! Darcey and I are working it out together. It's been nice having so much time with her, OH working late and kids at school. I get her all to myself!

Offline maddy74

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 07:42:01 PM »
Weve got reclining sofa's and Willow and I had a lovely afternoon power nap together stretched out it was lovely. She is so snuggly, trying not to spoil her but god its hard....Shes next to me on sofa now, OH had to move to other sofa, guna put her in her bed, I could be creating a monster....  :005: :005:

Offline karen488

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 08:03:39 PM »
I'm on the floor with Darcey. Letting her share my blanket (I tell the kids to get their own!)
 :luv: :luv: :luv:

Offline maddy74

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 09:26:10 PM »
Karen, I didnt think I would find another one as soft as me, but I think I have....lol... :005: Willow has made her own way to her crate, 2nd night on the trot at about this time. Bless her heart.  :luv:

Offline mooching

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 09:31:36 PM »
That's excellent, Maddy! She likes to turn in early, doesn't she?  :D

Offline maddy74

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 09:41:46 PM »
She does, I think she goes in there because it cooler in there, lol. She will prob get up for the loo before she goes back in there if yest was anything to go by, she is getting in a right little routine now.  :luv: