Author Topic: we would like to say hello  (Read 848 times)

Offline lottiescat

we would like to say hello
« on: March 04, 2011, 06:48:59 PM »
H i

everyone. I have been following this site since last year and have just summoned up the courage to join ! We have 5 rescue dogs including Yankee Doodle (now Lottie) a rescue puppy farm dog from Many Tears and Harris a spaniel cross puppy also from Many tears.Our dogs us give endless love and pleasure and it has been particularly wonderful to see the changes in Lottie. I doubt that she will ever make up for the lack of experiences in her puppyhood but watching her running free with her friends this afternoon she is doing her best !!!! It will probabley take another year to master photos.!

Offline Black Red + Yellow

• Inactive
Re: we would like to say hello
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 06:51:23 PM »
Hello there and welcome :D

I'm Lisa and I have a rescue Labrador from Ireland named Willow plus 2 Working Cockers named Finn (was hubby's 40th b/day present) and Alfie (failed foster dog :lol2:).

If you want to add pics, try photobucket - it is free to join....you upload pics straight from your own pc and then you are given four codes under each picture...you copy and paste the bottom one and hey presto ;)

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 06:52:54 PM »
Welcome to the forum  :D  I remember Yankee Doodle from the MT website.  It's lovely to find out how she is getting on  :luv:  SOunds like you have a full house!  We have Max and Bertie, who are our 10 yera old boys, and also Lara, who is a MT's girl. Looking forward to seeing some pics  ;)

Offline lottiescat

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 07:00:37 PM »
Hi . I should have added that Lottie is a cocker ! Black and white with an amazing top knot.

Offline sazzysue

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 07:02:08 PM »
A big welcome to COL  :D

How wonderful to be able to give a happy home to 5 rescue dogs and it must be so awarding too. I shall look forward to seeing some photos of your wonderful crew and getting to hear more about them. Have fun joining in and reading about the rest of us and our doglets  :luv:

Sue & Marlo

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 07:20:49 PM »
Hi and welcome, 5 rescue dogs--wow
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline robdb

• Breagha and Mollie
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 07:26:47 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL, it's a wonderful place for all sorts of cocker related information and is also very addictive.

Love from Mollie and Breagha  :D
Mollie and Breagha xx

Offline Pauline T

• Charlie Boy
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 09:42:37 PM »
Hi and welcome. 5 rescue doggies how wonderful.
I am a newbie like you and I am already getting addicted. be care full!! :lol:
Pauline & Charlie xx
A dog can say more with a quick wag of his tail than many people who talk for hours. - Louis Armstrong

Offline madelon162

• sadie
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2011, 11:24:58 PM »
Hi

I am a newby too. Your a brave person with 5 rescue dogs. I only got the 2 only one rescue.