Author Topic: Pro Plan- good food??  (Read 10095 times)

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Pro Plan- good food??
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2002, 10:08:33 PM »
I tried Buttons with some tiny pieces of apple last nite and she loved it ;D I might get more adventurous and try her with some carrott tonite ;D

Way to go Gilly!!!!! ;D :D ;D                    

Offline fudgesmammy

• Site Member
    • http://
Pro Plan- good food??
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2002, 11:49:21 AM »
We're going well on carrots and apples now. I noticed this morning that she'd been sick under the table- not sure when but within the last 24 hours- it was all bits of stick from the garden- bamboo cane- she just wont leave it alone even now despite it clearly making her ill. What should we do?? (apart from try and get rid of all the garden cane!)                    
Eilidh, Fudge and Harry

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Pro Plan- good food??
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2002, 12:48:08 PM »
Puppies are little devils when they want to chew anything and everything  :) The main thing I think is to try and supervise her as much as possible when she's in the garden, so you can stop her when she chews something that's not good for her. And of course, as you say, remove all offending objects when and where possible!  ;)                    

Offline fudgesmammy

• Site Member
    • http://
Pro Plan- good food??
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2002, 02:55:18 PM »
Cor- we just put our Christmas tree up- are we daft or what!! She just wont leave it alone- we've built a huge big wood surround for it and tried to clip all the bits within reach but she's determined to get the tinsel off the tree! She's mad!
No more garden cane in the garden- we had to take her next door (to our vet) last night because she swallowed a huge big bit of pine tree before we could get it out of her mouth- she's fine though- probably jsut going to be a bit painful to poo for the next wee while!!
We're currently changing food- our vet sells Hills Science Plan and we don't have much by the way of pet shop and pet product suppliers round here- thing is- she likes the new stuff so much that she picks it out and eats it then sits and looks as if to say- I don't want that old stuff can't I have more of that lovely new food?. She's a mental thing.                    
Eilidh, Fudge and Harry