Author Topic: Toby back from 1st sleepover  (Read 838 times)

Offline Sara750S

• Toby
Toby back from 1st sleepover
« on: May 12, 2011, 06:15:46 PM »
Toby is 15 weeks and we took him to my parents yesterday so he could sleep over.

They loved it!
I missed him.
I had a lovely cuddle when I got in from work.

:luv:

Offline primmer

• Murphy - working cocker spaniel
Re: Toby back from 1st sleepover
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 01:27:03 PM »
Glad Toby got on ok. It is bad how much we miss them when they are not around! Murphy has been looked after by either my friends or my parents on the odd occassion we have been away for the night and he has a great time but I miss him loads but get lovely cuddles on my return  :luv:
Rachel and Muphy x

Offline Pudding

• Donator
  • Bob My Love My Life
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 03:29:36 PM »
Thats good that he got on so well ....
i know when i take Bob to the groomers .. i feel lost with out him and thats only 2-3 hours

Offline Eve

• Donator
    • www.yvonnehughes.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 03:42:18 PM »
Well done, it is really useful to get your dog used to staying with other people in case you have an emergency and he needs to be elsewhere.

It also makes them more sociable confident dogs in my view.

Eve

Offline maddy74

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 06:16:41 PM »
Ive recently returned to work after being off sick, being ill from before we had Willow, going back has been a struggle to say the least, I miss her so much. Its strange how having a dog changes things. She is doing well in her crate now for a few hours as my father lives close and has been pupster sitting if I need to be in the office for more than a couple of hours.

Offline Sara750S

• Toby
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 06:30:49 PM »
Ive recently returned to work after being off sick, being ill from before we had Willow, going back has been a struggle to say the least, I miss her so much. Its strange how having a dog changes things. She is doing well in her crate now for a few hours as my father lives close and has been pupster sitting if I need to be in the office for more than a couple of hours.

Hard to leave them but hope your return to work turns the corner on you being unwell.  :D

Offline Choc-Chip

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 07:19:30 PM »
Glad Toby was good after his first sleepover  :005:It's amazing how attached we get to these pupsters isn't it?  :luv: :luv:

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 08:14:46 PM »
Bless him, I have this picture of him going off with a little bag with his jamas in it!

Offline Sara750S

• Toby
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 08:37:52 PM »
Bless him, I have this picture of him going off with a little bag with his jamas in it!

lol went off with all his belongings - crate and all! But must have gone well as he has been booked in for another night in a few weeks time!  :rofl1:

Offline Choc-Chip

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2011, 07:13:47 AM »
Glad Toby was good after his first sleepover  :005: It's amazing how attached we get to these pupsters isn't it?  :luv: :luv: