Author Topic: hi everyone from wiltshire  (Read 751 times)

Offline sharlene

hi everyone from wiltshire
« on: July 10, 2011, 10:10:40 PM »
hi my first time on here. i picking up molly our new show type pup on the 23rd july and just cant wait. i have some photos but will add them in the other section.

Offline poppy

• Donator
  • Betsy b 17/05/2011
Re: hi everyone from wiltshire
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 10:18:41 PM »
Welcome Sharlene to COL.  Everyone on here is very friendly and very helpful not only on topics about Cockers, but just about anything you can think about.

Look forward to seeing pictures of your new arrival.

Take care ... Lizzie xxx
Lots of love ... Lizzie
Micka 17/03/1996-12/07/2011 Sleep my darling baby

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 10:19:27 PM »
Hello and welcome to COL :D

I'm Elaine, from Hampshire but very close to the border with Wiltshire and on the edge of the New Forest. I'm owned by 2 show type boys, orange roan William who is 7 and blue roan and tan Louis who is 2.

You'll find loads of help and encouragement on here for all those puppy questions and sleepless nights :lol2:

Looking forward to seeing photos of Molly.

Offline Danni and Freya

• Freya
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 10:22:07 PM »
Congratulations on your soon to be new arrival  :luv: :lol2: Welcome to COL, it has been a godsend for me with all the information and friendly advice, wouldn't be without it  :blink:

Look forward to some pics when you get round to it, and hearing about it when she comes home  :luv:

Offline caro

• Donator
  • Sam
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 10:33:33 PM »
Hello Sharlene and welcome to COL -  we are Caroline and Fern who is a (non) working cocker - we are in Wiltshire - in a village just outside Devizes!  This is a great site loads of lovely friendly people, you've come to the right place - a cocker community  :D
Caroline & Sam RIP Fern x RIP Charlie Cat x

Offline sharlene

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 09:11:09 AM »
hi thankyou for the warm welcome. im just outside of westbury and warminster. iv just downloaded a couple pictures i will update some more next weekend as i will be seeing her again.

Offline Pauline T

• Charlie Boy
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 09:32:27 AM »
Hi Welcome to COL.  :D Great to hear about your new pup, bet you cant wait until for her to join you.
I am owned by Charlie a 6 yr old orange & white show type, We live in Dorset. ;)

Will look out for the pics.
Pauline & Charlie xx
A dog can say more with a quick wag of his tail than many people who talk for hours. - Louis Armstrong

Offline Snoo

• Clover, DOB 17/05/11
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 09:38:15 AM »
Hi there, I live just below you, down in Dorset, and am getting my new show type pup on Thursday of this week. So exciting! Hope it doesn't seem too long a wait till you can collect yours. Will check out your photos you have posted! This Forum is way too addictive as you will probably find - I am SUPPOSED to be doing my housework, not being on here!!! Lol!
To know them is to love them.....

Offline poppy

• Donator
  • Betsy b 17/05/2011
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 09:47:08 AM »
Yes, this forum is very addictive!!LOL :lol::005:
Lots of love ... Lizzie
Micka 17/03/1996-12/07/2011 Sleep my darling baby

Offline LottieLu

• Maisie ♡
    • Working Glass Jewellery
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 09:54:24 AM »
Hi and welcome to COL. You must be so excited about the new arrival, expect you are counting down the days now!   :luv:

We live very close to you too, in North Dorset, and have a little blue roan girl called Maisie. She was 2 years old on Saturday. Bad mummy, I didn't make her a cake  :005: but she had a very smelly special tripe stick though  :lol:

Really looking forward to seeing some photos of little Molly and I hope we will be lucky enough to catch up with you both on a COL meet up later in the year   ;)

Offline jessandme

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 09:57:39 AM »
Hello, and welcome from me too!

We are in Wiltshire as well, Staverton just outside Trowbridge.  My Jess is a very light blue roan show girl, 14 months old at the moment.  Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new pup!

Offline Cayley

• Site Member
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2011, 12:53:10 PM »
Hello, nice to see you here  :D.
Cayley.

Offline Megan Ffion

• Megan Ffion
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 05:57:18 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL.  How thrilling for you to be getting Molly to join your family.  We wish you every happiness and fun with her. We are owned by Megan a six year old solid black rescue cocker.  Enjoy the forum everyone is very friendly and helpful and always there for you.

Love,
Gwyneth Colin and Megan xxxxxxx
Remembering Our Sweet Megan